Join for free
Page 47 of 79 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:06 PM

Re: Murder by Police - George Floyd

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Your misuse of the word 'racism' is cringeworthy bakerman.....
Until this thing kicked of about George I did'nt even realise there were any black people living in my village. The bloke at number 24 with the brightly painted house was just another resident who would help you out in times of trouble, and me him...But thanks to people like you who consider George a black person and not a scumbag of the first degree, and see his colour first just make my blood boil and you are turning a normally placid and tollerent person into an angry hateful racist and I don't like the person I'm becomming.....

Nonsense Foxy.
Now do calm down or go for a nice run - and oh, would you bring me a newspaper back please?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The past is the past, we cannot rewrite history.

If slavery is is the issue, why are they not targeting Black on Black very or Arab on Black slavery.

If it is about crime, why are that not targetting Black on Black Killings here in the UK?

One law for them and one law for us.

Here in the UK they kill themselves far more often than whites kill blacks.
Well said.

Either they are unaware, or it doesn't fit in with their political leanings.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But we are not like that in the UK .
Generally speaking the police don’t murder people
Most don’t carry guns.
The police - police by consent .
I don’t know anyone who is a racist most people are very tolerant colour is not a problem .
But it is now much of the sympathy for the BLM cause was lost with these riots .
Attacking the police horse and it’s rider ( a young woman who was badly injured ) caused utter repulsion here .
The sight of that poor terrified animal galloping through the streets was horrible to see .
Damaging public property is an absolute no no in this country .
We have to pay for it !
Hear hear.

This nonsense arose because of a policeman in America.
Suddenly, for some reason, the trendy yobs in Britain are blaming us and our police.

We should encourage them to to over to America to hold their protests (riots). I'm sure they'll be heartily welcomed over there.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2020, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Really ? Have you been keeping up with all of the racist comments posted ? Sure sounds to me like racism is endemic in the U.K.
It isn't.
However, it is likely to increase purely because of the present activities of protesting snowflakes and weak-kneed police.

As someone in your bible once said, "They know not what they do".
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:17 PM

I see the mghty media who created ST George are now about to
crucify him by digging the dirt on his long history of vileness?
They are able to make or break kings?

Donkeyman! 👎🤔👍
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2020, 12:22 PM

I just want to ask this:-
How many words and symbols can you think of that we are not allowed to use anymore for fear of upsetting Black people?

And now, how many words and symbols can you think of that we are not allowed to use anymore for fear of upsetting white folks?

It strikes me that some black people are just a bit too temperamental.....
Very true.

I don't know if anyone is watching the currently showing repeats of the Quatermass series.

It bears a remarkable resemblance to the unthinking rioters of today, with the exception that these idiots, in addition to destroying everything they can find, repeat "lay, lay, lay" all the time and, in time, become destroyed themselves by some sort of unknown force.

They're all young as well!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:24 PM

Could that be something to do with a knee jerk reaction caused by the ridiculous statement and behaviour of a racist group calling themselves 'Black Lives Matter'?

It works both ways bakerman....
Ooerr! I thoght it meant BLACK LIKE ME?
Silly me!
D,man! 🤔🤔
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2020, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I would never have thought that there are so many racists in the U.K. Frankly, I find it quite shocking. Prior to the murder of George Floyd and the start of this and a few other threads, I would have said that the overwhelming number of UK citizens were educated, liberal and completely non-racist. Just shows me how wrong I can be at times.

Truly, it is a sad, sad day for me.

AnnieS, I, of course, do not include you in that group. You DO "get it".
As one who apparently uses the accusation "racist" to people you do not know, you have certainly gone down in my estimation now that I have a much better idea of the sort of person you are.

Expect no further discussion with me. Thank you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 12:33 PM

So we have the word 'Racist', which can be munipulated and used to advantage if so desired.

But what about the Irish, Scots, Welsh, which have been the butt of comedians for as long as I can remember?
Are these people about to leap up and start smashing things and attacking horses and innocent people next?

And what about small people, fat people, old people etc?
Are all these going to be in uproar now, too?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

10-06-2020, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So we have the word 'Racist', which can be munipulated and used to advantage if so desired.

But what about the Irish, Scots, Welsh, which have been the butt of comedians for as long as I can remember?
Are these people about to leap up and start smashing things and attacking horses and innocent people next?

And what about small people, fat people, old people etc?
Are all these going to be in uproar now, too?
The difference is that most of the people you list are a bit more grown up and do not so easily take offence when it isn't intended.

Page 47 of 79 « First < 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top