Join for free
Page 48 of 83 « First < 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 07:32 AM

Re: Who Is Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by Pats ->
You judge him by his initials?

I have heard it all know.....what a pathetic, unconvincing scraping of the barrel argument that is.

No Pats, I judge him by what he says and does - like advocating a curb on immigration whilst at the same time using a company which employs immigrants to deliver his leaflets - an out and out HYPOCRITE!!!
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No Pats, I judge him by what he says and does - like advocating a curb on immigration whilst at the same time using a company which employs immigrants to deliver his leaflets - an out and out HYPOCRITE!!!
Think if he insisted to the firm that only English people were employed he would be in court over it.

You do talk such bigoted rubbish.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 08:18 AM

Less than a week and a large test of Ukip on the horizon, you get to vote.
manasota
South Yorkshire
manasota is male  manasota has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Lets face it, some people don't care or want to know. Ignorance of the facts is excusable, and better people than you or me have been fooled by politicians and their promises over the years.

But when people have all the evidence they need to reject this greedy hypocrite and his ragbag of racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes and downright fruitcakes (the only time I've ever agreed with Cameron on this one), then you have to accept they fully embrace the product on offer and/or are happy to be fooled.

The rich never vote against their class interest. Unfortunately, too many of the lower classes ie. people like us, always do.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Think if he insisted to the firm that only English people were employed he would be in court over it.

You do talk such bigoted rubbish.

How dare you!!! - you call me a bigot - I think you need to look a lot closer to your own home to seek out bigotry - you're one of those who are apparently in support of NF and all he stands for including racism and bigotry.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by manasota ->

But when people have all the evidence they need to reject this greedy hypocrite and his ragbag of racists, misogynists, xenophobes, homophobes and downright fruitcakes (the only time I've ever agreed with Cameron on this one), then you have to accept they fully embrace the product on offer and/or are happy to be fooled.
When will you and your ilk understand that your apparent desperation to smear this man, and his followers (and it does now appear to be abject desperation), only seeks to achieve the opposite effect, as many ordinary, sensible people share his views on many things but would not consider themselves to be as you've just described them but merely just concerned for the future of their country.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by manasota ->

The rich never vote against their class interest. Unfortunately, too many of the lower classes ie. people like us, always do.
Which is exactly why the three neo-liberal parties so beloved of corporate capitalism are panicking because ordinary people have, at long last, rumbled their game!
Too many of us "lower class people" have had enough of being betrayed by the three Tory Parties - Liberal, Labour and Conservative - and have had enough! UKIP may not be a solution, but if it scares the hell out of the other parties, that's a good start!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 10:03 AM

Well said Sue, Barry and Mick.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

08-05-2014, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Well said Sue, Barry and Mick.
Thank you Jan darlin' - Sue has just called me a bigot!!! I seek apologies from both her and you!!!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2014, 10:16 AM

Sorry Geoff .. but please stop calling people fascists.
Nigel Farage is getting my vote and I'm not a fascist or a racist.

Page 48 of 83 « First < 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top