Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2010, 08:52 PM

Re: What one thing gives you the most satisfaction

ditto for insults, I think, as well AB. There is more harm in insults than inuendo. Anyway children, time to stop, like Dandysmom says.
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-09-2010, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
I joke and make light but that term is not one I would use.

If you are not making love then why bother? a good seeing to, a good rogering-that`s just a fcuk.

Making love is something else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSoEP1NVmPM

OMFG !

I think I love you x x x x x x x x x

Paul Rodgers is my absolute idol .......... That`s the second good YouTube post of yours i`ve clicked on today ........ The other was Jimmy Hendrix .

I`m so happy I could shit rainbows ..............Thank you Old git
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-09-2010, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I have no argument with sexual inuendos but IMO they are not needed on a forum like this.
Teenage forums yes because it is new to them but adult ones no.

LOL

I feel it takes all sorts to get a good mix on any Forum ........... Just MHO is all

I must make a note to self to make a copy of every sexual innuendo posted on here . Will be most interesting to see who cops the flak and who doesnt ..........

Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2010, 09:16 PM

another time another place hun.?

I go back to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz29Nc4ubz8
Topaz
Scotland
Topaz is female 

21-09-2010, 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
another time another place hun.?

I go back to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz29Nc4ubz8

OMG ........ OMG .......... OMG

My cup just runneth over ................

I think maybe we should take this over to the Music Forum , no ?

Maybe start a wee 60`s / 70`s thread ?
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Ask azz

Mean time take this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIegl...eature=related
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2010, 10:48 PM

C'mon guys lets not fall out over this.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with the post, if it was genuinely what the poster thinks; that sex/making love gives them the most satisfaction... and lets face it, it may be the case for a lot of people (just others are not brave enough to say lol).

I don't think insults are appropriate tho, and if you feel someone is posting against the rules just use the report post icon to let us know - getting personal just creates a fight and spoils the thread for everyone else tbh.

There will come a time when we get people on board on you may not gel with - and in that case just use the ignore feature of the forum, that way you can easily skip over that person's posts

Diversity is a great thing - life would be very boring if we were all the same.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2010, 10:03 AM

I used to get the most satisfaction from caring for and doing things for others,my family/work and voluntary work but as a retired widow living alone other people are no longer the centre of my life.

I guess you could say I have become a little selfish and reclusive and my world has certainly 'shrunk', I no longer have any desire to travel very far .

I think as one gets older the simple pleasures in life give the most satisfaction. There is really no 'one thing' for me but a combination of things. I love walking my dog through the fields and watching the changing seasons.
I also get a lot of satisfaction from my garden and I love food and cooking. Planning my evening is the highlight of my day.

This may all sound a little trivial to some but I see it as a kind of 'winding down' from a very busy and eventful life

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top