Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:03 PM

Re: Forgetting about a cup of tea or coffee

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I've surprised myself and actually enjoyed it.

As for coffee, I only have 2 cups a day. Any more and I find it makes me anxious.
I've actually enjoyed this years CBB, Roxy was one very dangerous character and I'm glad she's gone, she could have ruined that young mans career with her lies..........oooops, I've gone off topic......better shout the hubby to make me another coffee whilst I'm in my den *HUBBY YA HEAR ME DARLING*
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:06 PM

Last night's episode was great - just seeing the look on Roxy's face when she heard the chants and realised that no-one in the house believed her was priceless. That's what good TV is all about but such moments are rare.

Big Brother even asked her if she wanted to leave in the diary room; they were glad to see the back of her too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:10 PM

Last night's episode was great - just seeing the look on Roxy's face when she heard the chants and realised that no-one in the house believed her was priceless. That's what good TV is all about but such moments are rare.
It sure was. I quite like Kirstie Alley and Hardeep, I also like Nick Leeson. *taking a sip of coffee*
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:12 PM

It's become an older person's Big Brother this year which I quite like. I want Hardeep to win but wouldn't mind any of them except Jermaine, Gabby or Dan.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

02-09-2018, 08:15 PM

It's become an older person's Big Brother this year which I quite like. I want Hardeep to win but wouldn't mind any of them except Jermaine, Gabby or Dan.
I wouldn't mind him winning, he's been himself and not put on any show or airs and graces. Not sure what I think about Sally Morgan really, she's an odd one.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 08:18 PM

I am always making hot drinks and forgetting about them. When I notice one has gone cold, I microwave it. I frequently forget it again and microwave it again. After the third time I give up and throw it away - it's gone all manky anyway. Strangely enough I never forget to drink the iced water I keep in the fridge.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2018, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Microwave it.
Eeewwww no! Makes tea taste awful! I tried it once, I'd made a brew and got caught by someone at the door. By the time I shut the door, the tea was lukewarm, so I put it in the m/wave to warm it up. Yukky.
Had to make a fresh one.

Apart from the above, no, I never forget about my cuppa.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top