Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-05-2018, 09:28 PM

Re: Romantic

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Happy Birthday Lion Queen. I can't wish you that on the other thread (for reasons left unsaid), so I hope you don't mind me doing it here......here is a nice bouquet of flowers for you.....

Yellow means friendship....and that you are....

Many happy returns of the day...

Absolutely beautiful, thank you Blue, you made me smile xxx
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 03:39 AM

Nope, not any more. We exchange cards on Valentine's Day and our anniversaries and I'll buy here flowers. I think in the first few years of marriage it's all lovey-dovey but that wears off after a while, although we still love each other dearly (or I do anyway).
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
No but I would and I'm sure many others would too if they are honest
Each to their own of course.

As I have stated before, my husband and I must have done something right in our relationship as we are still together having been married for 50 years next year. Many people who go on about romance etc get a divorce as soon as the going gets tough. The past getting on for 12 years, since my husband had his brain haemorrhage, haven't been easy, for either of us, but we have kept going. I will only throw in the towel and deposit him in a care home if he gets dementia like his much older brother, that would be a step too far, as far as I am concerned.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 11:08 AM

Belated but heartfelt birthday wishes LQ

Hope your day was all you wished it to be xx
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 11:36 AM

haha, I like that, I'll have to try that one hehe
Get yourself down to Dewsbury Market - some bargains there.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Each to their own of course.

As I have stated before, my husband and I must have done something right in our relationship as we are still together having been married for 50 years next year. Many people who go on about romance etc get a divorce as soon as the going gets tough. The past getting on for 12 years, since my husband had his brain haemorrhage, haven't been easy, for either of us, but we have kept going. I will only throw in the towel and deposit him in a care home if he gets dementia like his much older brother, that would be a step too far, as far as I am concerned.
Nah I don't agree Tara I like romance but don't get much but we still adore each other and we have much respect for each we.ve been married 41 years of wouldn't divorce just because no romance that's very shallow because partners make it up in many other ways. I can live without romance but the few occasions he does display some romance I do love it.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-05-2018, 04:37 PM

Nah I don't agree Tara I like romance but don't get much but we still adore each other and we have much respect for each we.ve been married 41 years of wouldn't divorce just because no romance that's very shallow because partners make it up in many other ways. I can live without romance but the few occasions he does display some romance I do love it.
Each to their own.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top