Join for free
Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:45 AM

Re: The fickle finger of fate

I read and I got the drift of the story, always keep in mind Ya got to be willing to take the bad with the good . in this situation it really wasn't that bad it was funny simply because I know the party , And a very cool person in my eyes, not every comment will be favorable I have gone beyond Thick skin to SCALES, , remember it's dependent on what one makes a Big Deal out of. Keep on posting Bakerman they are Good. But i'd say remove the thingy on a certain poster she does have a sense of humor.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Romantics usually have "The Eyes of a Painter".
Yes, l remember him too! He or his wife had a smiling white dog that stuck its head out of their moving car window!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
But you didnt say this is how i feel ,
did you ? And i didnt take it as real myself but you wrote it as if you did ,
its made interesting reading , and the responses too .
Dont take on so , lifes to short ,.Nothing wrong with being sensitive , but being over sensitive can drag you down .
Have a hug ,
I agree I think if you expect others to act and speak a certain way, ( your way ) you will bound to be offended when they don’t respond as expected .
We are all human all different and all imperfect .
I personaly don't like the words used here - belittle ,hate bashed they are far too strong for such a storm in a tea cup.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:55 AM

What is the point if everyone agrees on a thread, like nodding donkeys trying to collect brownie points?
The thread would be pointless and boring!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:56 AM

Probably ... someone remind me what was it about originally?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

26-09-2017, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Probably ... someone remind me what was it about originally?
Was it due to fate that bakerman ended up on this forum?!!
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 11:59 AM

Fate through someone else's eyes Here is what happened to me, I took over a job in Atlanta , The Super on that job has his wife as accountant, they left me with no one except a few of his crew. Another super in A/C and plumbing was young and had a girlfriend who I met several times in the past, nice girl, any way I asked him what she was doing he said nothing sitting at home , so I told him call her and bring her In she can be my new accountant, after I teach her . She came in and the very first thing she said was OMG I had a dream about this last night and You were going to give me a Job. She was so Jazzed about this she was on clouds. And she did good and she got raises and I used her skills on later projects. So do Dreams come true Or was it because I was in a Bind . All I can say is She was a great pick for the job and did great as years passed.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Was it due to fate that bakerman ended up on this forum?!!
Everyone who has bad karma to pay off ends up here
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

26-09-2017, 12:10 PM

Okay .. just finished reading to the end of the thread.

Bakerman ... take no notice. don't be put off by rude replies, you post what you like. It's a forum not a censorship office where some get to set the rules.

By the way .. welcome.
This place is a little more outspoken and lightly moderated.

Myself, I liked your post. You've obviously given great thought to the question you raised.
He is really a good guy, new to here. Good topics.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2017, 12:10 PM

Everyone who has bad karma to pay off ends up here
Not everyone.

Page 5 of 12 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top