Join for free
Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 09:53 PM

Re: Flu Jab time

Sorry Gabi, I don't understand the point you are making. We are discussing the Flu Jab. I'm setting out factual evidence that states clearly that it's a major scam, that it contains harmful chemicals and that for a huge majority of people (99 in 100) it has no benefit.

What's your stance on the flu jab?
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:00 PM

got to agree with Realist on this one only last week I was reading this and there is no way I'd have a flu jab.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047942_fl..._quackery.html
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Gabi ->
Realist I've never had flu have you? but now I'm of an age where I know it's sensible to have a flu jab. My hubby had flu every year of our married life very ill in bed for a couple of weeks, he said even his hair hurt. Since he became of age for the flu jab he's been free of the virus and never had flu.......we also had the pneumonia jab years ago too it's a one off.

Shame they didn't have the immunisation before the swine flu took hold, I lost a relative to that.
This is my stance which was my first post.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:05 PM

And in response to that post I asked, in what possible way is it "sensible to have a flu jab"? Which you haven't answered.

The evidence is greatly against it being sensible.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-09-2015, 10:05 PM

You just beat me to it Wishbone. I just drafted the following post:

For anyone who is still objectively appraising whether the flu jab is good or bad it's worth reading the review in this link:

http://www.naturalnews.com/047942_fl..._quackery.html

"I'm the only independent journalist in the world who is scientifically trained to run an atomic mass spectrometry laboratory, which I've been running for nearly a year now."

"My independent atomic elemental analysis of flu vaccines, published in the summer of 2014, proved that flu vaccines contain over 50 ppm mercury, an extremely toxic heavy metal linked to kidney failure, birth defects, spontaneous abortions and neurological damage. This finding has never been refuted by anyone"

Mercury levels

ppb = parts per billion

2ppb = Maximum mercury contaminant level in drinking water set by the EPA

250 ppb = Typical mercury level in Tuna

51,000 ppb = Mercury level found in Flu shots
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:15 PM

It's like plaiting fog talking to someone who insists on forcing their views on people who can make their own decisions. Just accept I prefer to have the flu jab at an age I am not as strong to fight an infection as a young one.......hence the reason the doctors offer it to OAP.
wishbone
south wales
wishbone is male  wishbone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:20 PM

I can see that Gabi but all I'm saying is that I wouldn't have it.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-09-2015, 10:38 PM

It's like plaiting fog talking to someone who insists on forcing their views on people who can make their own decisions.
Sorry Gabi but you have misunderstood. I'm not forcing MY VIEWS on you nor anyone else. I am presenting facts from respected scientific bodies. Facts which empirically prove that the flu jab is worthless.

Please don't berate me if such evidence is not to your liking.

Just accept I prefer to have the flu jab at an age I am not as strong to fight an infection as a young one.......hence the reason the doctors offer it to OAP.
Doctors do what they are told. Many doctors are totally ignorant of the high levels of Mercury in the vaccinations they put out. It's big business, not a health service.

I understand completely that as you get older you may not be as strong as you used to be at fighting infections and viruses. However that situation just means you need to make extra effort to feed your body the right minerals and nutrients to maximise your immune system.

People reach for the flu jab because of the fear campaign the industry puts out and because they put faith in the medical institution which stems from their knowledge and experience of how that institution used to be many years ago but which has sadly drastically changed since.

Please don't listen to me. Please don't take my word for it.

Instead be open minded and read the information in the various links posted in this thread. The evidence is irrefutable that the flu jab is pretty much useless and contains high levels of mercury, something you definitely do not want in your body.

Old people are being duped through fear and vulnerability. It's sad to see.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-09-2015, 10:42 PM

Oh so this is where He gets all His crap from...THE HEALTH RANGER from the good old US of A,....jeeze..it MUST all be true then !! ;~)
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

20-09-2015, 10:51 PM

And the Cochrane Database May?

Page 5 of 22 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top