Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2014, 08:07 AM

Re: No wonder I'm so brainy

Originally Posted by Jem ->
, and pickled forever.
I used to work with a chap and he was big into fitness and all that type of stuff, he would drink about 7 pints of water in the course of an eight hour working day, Winter and Summer, up and down at the bench all day, he used to drink more when he got home, he said it flushed out all the impurities out of his body.
He never showed up for work one morning and we heard he was taken into hospital, something to do with all the water he was drinking, I know nothing about medical stuff but when he came out he was off the pints of water.

Yes Jim matey. I would hazard a guess that his electrolyte was too low - that he had managed to flush out all the 'salts' the body needs. I know of some-one else who did that too and like your colleague finished up in hospital.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2014, 05:52 PM

Re: No wonder I'm so brainy

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
wot - like meditating perhaps?
Congenital abnormalities of the coronary arteries pose a risk for sudden cardiac arrest even in repose.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top