Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 08:45 PM

Re: Which Way Do You Stir Your Tea Or Coffee? Left Or Right?

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Those of us who stir clockwise are stirring forwards
Does that mean those of you who stir anti clockwise are backwards Art >>>>runs fast
Meg, Come here and say that!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
No it means you are s*** stirring Meg
Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 08:53 PM

Art, are you upsetting people again? Here you are starting a fight with Meg and now Floydy has said that he hopes I get his better half,when we cut him in two, on the men only thread
You really must try to behave better!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2016, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Art, are you upsetting people again? Here you are starting a fight with Meg and now Floydy has said that he hopes I get his better half,when we cut him in two, on the men only thread
You really must try to behave better!

Twink.... Don't you know who l am?!!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 07:27 AM

Twink.... Don't you know who l am?!!!
Lookout folks Art is no angel in this forum! If she tries to sell you a remote control, it was probably removed from the hand of a member , while she held a pillow over his head.
A few members still lie at the base of Beachy Head, and now......she is threatening to cut one member in half!

"Of course I can't be blamed, I am merely her assistant!"
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2016, 06:47 PM

That’s not a bad idea as a quick check to see if a person is nuts or sane, take him into the kitchen and place a cup of tea in front of him, if he stirs clockwise he’s OK, if he stirs anti clockwise lock him up, like the early Victorians started doing when photographing criminals, all criminal heads were shaped different according to the “experts” of the time, and a murderers head could be picked out instantly, another shaped head for rapists, forgers, etc., they thought they had it down to a fine art and manys the poor unfortunate was innocently strung up just because he had the wrong shaped head, the doctors and scientists of the day were responsible for this. So there yeh go, be careful who’s watching you when you stir your tea.
I'm an anticlockwise man meself, but I'm sure you would have guessed that by now.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top