Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 05:45 PM

Re: Toilet roll dust

Originally Posted by mondays child ->
actually this thread reminds me of when i was made redundant and got a job selling giant size paper hankies.
I used to stand in the street and shout, big tissue, get your big tissue.

I'll get my coat. ��
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 05:55 PM

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Blimey, it has my initials on it; Long-Singen-Dogs
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:07 PM

Bidet's or the sponge on a stick would be very useful for someone with a 'Hairy Orifice' It takes an awful lot of sheets to successfully clean one and sometimes makes your bum sore with all the rubbing. I like the sponge on a stick Idea, it could be left in the shower for doing backs also......

While we're on the subject...When we had our old toilet taken out it was nearly blocked with an accumulation of limescale. The plummer explained that most toilet blockages he attends are due to using the short flush, in an attempt to save water the waste is not flushed away successfully and eventually backs up.....

Haven't noticed a problem with dust though Longdogs, even though we only use cheap toilet rolls (Nicky) from 'Home Bargains'

TIP:- Save money by using both sides of the toilet paper....
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:15 PM

Use just two sheets, one for yourself, and one for the wind.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have fitted a fair few bathrooms in my time and have had to laugh at how many people install bidets nowhere near their toilet. I can just imagine the awkward walk. This thread is going down the pan now.
I like the toilets in Turkey, built in bidets in them all

Ideal seeing as in so many places you can't flush paper and have to use the bin provided for used toilet paper

The etiquette is to use the bidet before drying with the toilet paper. Only clean paper for the bin then
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Bidet's or the sponge on a stick would be very useful for someone with a 'Hairy Orifice' It takes an awful lot of sheets to successfully clean one and sometimes makes your bum sore with all the rubbing. I like the sponge on a stick Idea, it could be left in the shower for doing backs also......
Aside from that being waaaaaaaaay TMI...

Perhaps your problem isn't with the paper but a shortage of wax.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 06:45 PM

Cut your fingernails, no more shreddies.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 07:13 PM

Sponge on a stick....is that where the saying, getting the shi**y end of the stick comes from?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2018, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Aside from that being waaaaaaaaay TMI...

Perhaps your problem isn't with the paper but a shortage of wax.
No......It weren't for me Surfermom, I was just asking for a friend.....

Should I suggest that he ate more candles?....

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top