Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 08:33 PM

Re: “Pouting “

Originally Posted by xirrpy ->
the pout is supposed to indicate insouciance.. models are aping inaccessibility. The big idea is the viewer has to envy them.- I have had a drink-p;ease excuse me
For context: in my instance ‘the pout’ was intended to demo to the younger generation that the older generation (aka management) can also let loose, have fun and relate at their level at a team build.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Not to worry about that Mags, they can always grow a moustache to cover the lines.
I think Phyllis is starting to grow one, I noticed one fairly long hair sprouting up over her upper lip last week, another couple of hundred hairs and she’ll look like Douglas Fairbanks.

Pouting is not a new craze, it’s been around since the time of Eve, she pouted in anticipation of that gorgeous forbidden apple dangling from the tree.

it’s just another tool in the female fishing creel to hook the big one.

I think it looks very sexy on a young woman, but ridiculously foolish on an old lady.
Pout away young lassies I say!.

Take a close look at this old photo, the lady has managed to combine a pout with a smile, twice as appealing and all completely natural, clever girl, I’ll bet she wasn’t left sitting at home on Saturday nights.

Poor Phyllis, what would she think if she knew what said about her on here, Jem?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Oh dear Pauline, I was asked to pout for the photo booth shoot. I didn’t even think of it as sexual but after reading this thread, perhaps it was! I promise it’s el natural- absolutely no Botox injected in my lips.

And, at least my lips were not coloured red

Can we still be friends? Will you ever forgive me?

Attachment 14502

...I never gave your pout a second thought....😅😂🤣...besides I’m jealous, because when I tried to pout like you, my lipstick went all over my teeth.....plus the skin around my lips, went all wrinkly, so Mags was right.....😂🤣....your a sexy pouter, Minx, jealousy will get me nowhere...😂
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 08:44 PM

For context: in my instance ‘the pout’ was intended to demo to the younger generation that the older generation (aka management) can also let loose, have fun and relate at their level at a team build.
Yeah right, now I know why you called yourself, Minx, you sexy little Minx, ...what a pout, ...au natural....
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
yeah right, now i know why you called yourself, minx, you sexy little minx, ...what a pout, ...au natural....

Minx was the name of my first dog when I was 7. She broke her leash and was knocked.
I had to carry her to the pavement where she died in my arms.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 09:04 PM

Minx was the name of my first dog when I was 7. She broke her leash and was knocked.
I had to carry her to the pavement where she died in my arms.
Only joking,Minx, so sorry to hear about your dog, what a trauma for you that must have been at such a young age.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3;2016148I [B
watched a woman on YouTube with implants in her bottom,[/B] she couldn’t even sit down, surely it has a lot to do with attention seeking,.....she had to have them removed in the end as the implants were threatening her life.

How are these cosmetic surgeons allowed to perform such life threatening procedures.

Oh I know why.......MONEY!!.....
'Mind the doors!'
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2021, 09:28 PM

Didn't Angelina Jolie start all, this off?
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

09-01-2021, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Only joking,Minx, so sorry to hear about your dog, what a trauma for you that must have been at such a young age.
That’s ok Pauline. I know. Yes, some memories stick in your mind.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

09-01-2021, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
'Mind the doors!'

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top