Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:29 AM

Re: Paris Attacks

You can still travel to France, they are saying this attack has very little to do with yesterdays killing more to do with France continuing to bomb Syria. They have said the bombers/gunmen all appear to be 25 or younger that I think is very worrying for the future that men that young are so willing to die for their belief and to take so many others with them
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:38 AM

It's almost like an insane virus .
There is only one thing for it it has to be eradicated .
Dying for your beliefs is one thing
Taking innocent people with you is another.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:40 AM

World War III... ?
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:49 AM

I hope that France takes overwhelming revenge with every available means.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
World War III... ?
I guess from their point of view, it IS World War III. France is bombing their country and they are standing up for their way of life! ............Exactly what we want to do too!

We CANNOT have it both ways. We need to decide what we want for us, in our country and go ahead and do that, but we must NOT interfere in other countries...........room for thought on that!
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:53 AM

Sad. Let more immigrants in? Yea right, as you don't know who they realy are.
But then this might not have nothing to do with this horror.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 08:54 AM

France is bombing their country?
Have the murderers been identified already?
When the truth comes out it would not surprise me if there is not a Syrian or Iraqi amongst the bombers.
Their way of life ?
Do you mean murdering innocent people ?
Decapitating helpless aid workers and anyone else they don't like ?
Whose country and way of like was the British radical Jihadi John sticking up for ?
What he gain by decapitating a brave but misguided Fellow Brit who drove a taxi and only wanted to help people ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

14-11-2015, 08:58 AM

Yes let's .
If they get nasty over waiting at a train station with people who bring them food and water what will they do when they are seriously upset ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 09:21 AM

QUOTE=poohdog;742690]Better to shut the door than carry on the same old way leaving it wide open.
They could start by getting a 'We are at war' mindset amongst our border security staff instead of the stupid PC directive that insists they call Illegal immigrants clandestines for Gods sake.
The countrys very security should be in the hands of the army not some jumped up civil servants.[/QUOTE]

Hi

I take the greatest exception, as an ex Jumped up Civil Servant to your statement.

The Army, quite properly, refuse to be used as a solution to the current internal problems.

I have never been either either Military or Police, I have worked closely with both.

I have received, as a Jumped up Public Employee, life changing injuries.

No massive compensation, the nature of the job.

My house has been attacked, my family has been threatened.

A member of a small group of Public Employees , now around 5,000 in total, our car number plates blocked because of the risk of being traced.

Is it any wonder that we are leaving in droves?

Attacked by the PC Correct , attacked by the Left Wing for being Anti Muslim, which we are not.

Attacked by the Right Wing for not doing enough.

Amongst this small group are a number of Muslims, some of the bravest, most committed anti terrorist officers you could wish to meet.

Your justifiable anger should be directed at our Political Masters, not the poor sods on the ground.

Unless and until this happens, this constant criticism will have it's effect.

We are quite capable of defending ourselves and our families, which is now what is happening.

We see no reason to continue putting ourselves, and our families, at risk by defending those who constantly criticise us.
Dobra
Isle of Wight GB
Dobra is male  Dobra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2015, 09:22 AM

RIP innocent victims. May the the wounded recover quickly, and the French services catch those guilty sooner rather than later. Continuous on Euronews

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top