Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 07:03 PM

Re: Hatti girl is not well...

Adrian my son has cats and his Ella had the same problem, she is alright at the minute,it seems to come and go and I think she is on a special diet. ITs such a worry because they cant tell you how they feel. Its definately the ABs knocking Phoebe out and she is moving better today. Last day tomorrow them.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Adrian my son has cats and his Ella had the same problem, she is alright at the minute,it seems to come and go and I think she is on a special diet. ITs such a worry because they cant tell you how they feel. Its definately the ABs knocking Phoebe out and she is moving better today. Last day tomorrow them.
One of my previous vets who treated Hatti was always suggesting that I put her on special diet. I wish I could, but unfortunately she has so many food allergies that it's just not possible.

I am pleased Phoebe is feeling better. Once the ab's are out of her system in a few days, hopefully she will go from strength to strength.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 10:02 PM

Being new to the forum, I missed this as there are lots of sections, and I'm so sorry to hear that Hatti has been poorly.

It is such a worry when they're ill, so love from me to Hatti.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 10:05 PM

Poor girl, hope the meds help soon....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Being new to the forum, I missed this as there are lots of sections, and I'm so sorry to hear that Hatti has been poorly.

It is such a worry when they're ill, so love from me to Hatti.
Originally Posted by Moli ->
Poor girl, hope the meds help soon....
Thank you Mollie and Moli....4 weeks to go and then I'll get the results, hopefully saying all has cleared up....
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2011, 11:50 PM

Fingers and toes crossed here...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 01:59 AM

And here also ...........
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 10:54 AM

Gosh, you still have another four weeks to wait? Cuddles to the Hatti girl from me too xx
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2011, 06:56 PM

Hope Hatti is on her way to getting better,Its an awful thing.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

07-10-2011, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Gosh, you still have another four weeks to wait? Cuddles to the Hatti girl from me too xx
It's a 6 week treatment plan Maryl and will make 16 weeks in total on treatment-hopefully all will be cleared after this.

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Hope Hatti is on her way to getting better,Its an awful thing.
Thank you Anniem...just seems to be endless at the moment. Hope Phoebe is still improving...

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top