Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 01:12 AM

Re: You can't call someone 'Pretty' anymore.

It seems to me that there is a wide gap between the extremist feminists and those female athletes who go far out of their way to look as sexy as possible.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Maryna-Bekh-Romanchuk.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	26.0 KB
ID:	16233   Click image for larger version

Name:	04.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	16234   Click image for larger version

Name:	85283266.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	16235  
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:19 AM

I wonder if this lady would have reacted if the comment was about a handsome man? I suspect not.

Bakerman I see nothing wrong with those female athletes and how they present themselves...again if it were a man there would be no comment .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
It seems to me that there is a wide gap between the extremist feminists and those female athletes who go far out of their way to look as sexy as possible.
These athletes have to perform to the best of their ability. This involves wearing clothing that does not restrict their movement. It has nothing to do with "looking sexy".
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
These athletes have to perform to the best of their ability. This involves wearing clothing that does not restrict their movement. It has nothing to do with "looking sexy".
I think Men are programmed to find the opposite sex 'Sexy' Pixie, the same as most women are programmed with the mothering instinct, its just a fact of life, and the human race would have become extinct a long time ago were that not the case. But there seems to be a deliberate push to prevent this attraction between a man and a woman. Complements are seen to be an invasion of a woman's space and degrading, marriage and family life has been discouraged, and an attraction between members of the same sex has been positively encouraged.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I don't think they go out of their way to look the way they do. They are all extremely fit and muscular in the places they need to be muscular for strength and stamina.
They all get very hot and need to loose heat as quick as possible as they perform, hence their minimal clothing or the skin-tight type that wicks away perspiration.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I think Men are programmed to find the opposite sex 'Sexy' Pixie, the same as most women are programmed with the mothering instinct, its just a fact of life, and the human race would have become extinct a long time ago were that not the case. But there seems to be a deliberate push to prevent this attraction between man and woman. Marriage and family life has been devalued, and an attraction between members of the same sex has been positively accepted.
Just just hit the nail on the head. I wonder why though? Man and woman were obviously meant to be together to reproduce so why are people pushing to end what is natural. I don't like todays world one bit and I prefer to engross myself in things that please me. I try not to listen to the news so much as it upsets me to think how the world has changed beyond recognition to what I have ever known. It makes me Dad who is 88 really sad too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by LongDriver ->
I don't think they go out of their way to look the way they do. They are all extremely fit and muscular in the places they need to be muscular for strength and stamina.
They all get very hot and need to loose heat as quick as possible as they perform, hence their minimal clothing or the skin-tight type that wicks away perspiration.
Perhaps a tad naive LD.....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:31 AM

Perhaps a tad naive LD.....
Why is that view naïve, Foxy?
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:32 AM

I think Men are programmed to find the opposite sex 'Sexy' Pixie, the same as most women are programmed with the mothering instinct, its just a fact of life, and the human race would have become extinct a long time ago were that not the case. But there seems to be a deliberate push to prevent this attraction between a man and a woman. Complements are seen to be an invasion of a woman's space and degrading, marriage and family life has been discouraged, and an attraction between members of the same sex has been positively encouraged.
Societies have always evolved and changed in their attitudes and priorities, Foxy. The only thing that is natural is our tendency to hark back to how things were in "our day".
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Societies have always evolved and changed in their attitudes and priorities, Foxy. The only thing that is natural is our tendency to hark back to how things were in "our day".
But my Dad is 88 and things have only changed so much in the past 10 years, so of course he is going to want things to be the same as it was for 78 years of his life. Personally I wish the evolvement hadn't happened in my lifetime, it saddens me how humans mess about with nature so much and no one seems to be happy with their lot anymore, so, so many people try to change things about themselves instead of being happy with what nature gave them. I'm guilty of the same thing to a degree, I want whiter and straighter teeth.

The young ones today seem to want to have stuff injected in their lips, fat sucked out of their backsides, implants put in their backsides, boobs bigger, boobs smaller, some women even want their vaginas vagazzled the list goes on. All this to be or feel pretty and now they are tranna do away with the word pretty, oh dear.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top