Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 07:45 PM

Re: ‘Yesterday,Tomorrow and Never’, the O.F.F Novel.

If he took her to the garage she'd drive away as soon as the car was repaired and he'd never see her again. And the chances of another pretty single girl having a car breakdown way out in the boondocks by his house were miniscule. . But if he took her back to the house, there was really no where for Muriel to go, especially as she realized that running barefoot thru brambles and over rough ground was not working. So,
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 10:52 PM

"Why don't we go and watch one of my favourite movies on my DVD player", said Willy." Its, The Sound Of Music". Muriel thought, this is too surreal to be true. "Ok, she said, will your mommy be watching too?" A grim expression crossed Willy's face, and he almost went pale, before..
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2011, 11:01 AM

sighing loudly he turned to Muriel and said 'Look mom's kinda ruined my life, but I am her only son and she needs me. If you would come back with me I will fix your car and you can go home. I would like to see you again, but I know that won't happen, but it has been nice spending this time with you even though I know you just want to run away. Muriel noticed that Willy looked very sad and her heart melted.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2011, 03:44 PM

This may be a trick, she thought, but then he might be really serious, and I don't really have much choice, do I? So she agreed, they got in the pickup and were heading back when suddenly
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2011, 04:13 PM

Muriel looked in the rear view mirror and noticed a large black saloon car behnd them. It seemed to have come from out of nowhere and inside were two large men in dark suits wildly gesticulating for them to pull over and stop. Willy had noticed too and it became obvious from his alarm that......
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

30-07-2011, 04:24 PM

there might be a reason why he suddenly stepped on the accelerator and sped down the rutted country road as fast as the old pickup could go. Muriel was terrified, could things get any worse? Who were these men, what did they want and why was Willie fleeing?
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2011, 04:30 PM

They were either policemen,or what he had feared, a couple of on the run bank robbers, hoping to switch cars. What to do? Stop, or keep driving, both had a big decision to make.....
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

30-07-2011, 04:56 PM

But why would they want a slow old pickup, unless the license plates on their car had been spotted? Willy doubted if he could outrun the pursuers, but was afraid to be overtaken and stopped, as he feared for Muriel, not himself.....
John
Eastleigh Hampshire

30-07-2011, 11:52 PM

So, he did the only thing that seemed right. Slammed on the brakes, skidded to a halt, and then jumped out of the car gun in hand. Willy pointed the gun at the following car, then fired at the tyres, causing them to abruptly come to a stop.Both men in the car were dazed and slightly injured. Willy told them to come out with their hands up, and lie face down on the ground. Then he made a startling discovery...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

31-07-2011, 01:30 AM

The men weren't fleeing robbers, they were police who were trying desperately to stop Willie before he got back to his own property, because aerial surveillance by helicopter had tracked real fleeing robbers, heavily armed, who were holed up at the farm and holding Willy's old mother hostage!

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top