Join for free
Page 5 of 106 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 07:39 PM

Re: Corrie

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
I've also heard that Tina want's to keep the baby when it's born.
Uh oh - how does the song go? I see trouble ahead ...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2013, 08:08 PM

Corrie bosses are hurriedly rewriting story lines and do have a plan for him!

Shan't put it here cos it'll be a spoiler otherwise.
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 06:37 AM

I missed years of corrie and only in the past 6 months got Foxtel , we're at the part where Tommy is getting the blame for bodging the boiler repair but what I want to know is where did baby Jack come from,who's his mum, and I saw when Tania got with Marcus but before that was she married to anyone? thanks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2013, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by maggis ->
I missed years of corrie and only in the past 6 months got Foxtel , we're at the part where Tommy is getting the blame for bodging the boiler repair but what I want to know is where did baby Jack come from,who's his mum, and I saw when Tania got with Marcus but before that was she married to anyone? thanks
Kevin had an affair with Molly who was Tyrone's wife at the time and became pregnant. Tyrone thought he was the father but later found out it was Kevin's baby. There was a huge accident in the street with a train/tram coming off the viaduct .....Molly was killed. Ashley, the butcher, was also killed.
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2013, 09:32 PM

Maria is the one who got with Marcus. She was married to Liam, who was murdered by a jealous googly eyed chap (whose name escapes me).
Then the jealous googly eyed one went out with Maria! But he was mad and held everyone at the knicker-factory up at gun point....as he was in love with Carla, who was in love with Liam, but she became an alcoholic and then fell in love with Peter....who was with Leanne, despite her affair with Nick...who was with Eva....
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2013, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by spinner ->
Maria is the one who got with Marcus. She was married to Liam, who was murdered by a jealous googly eyed chap (whose name escapes me).
Then the jealous googly eyed one went out with Maria! But he was mad and held everyone at the knicker-factory up at gun point....as he was in love with Carla, who was in love with Liam, but she became an alcoholic and then fell in love with Peter....who was with Leanne, despite her affair with Nick...who was with Eva....
That made me chuckle spinner
maggis
Adelaide South Australia
maggis is female  maggis has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 01:19 AM

Ooooh! lubberly ( doesn't Tania have a son? ) lol, maybe I'm gettin' me soaps mixed up, I watch Emmer' and Eastenders too, we've got double episodes of corrie this week so things may move a bit quicker and I don't mind ' spoilers ',
they make me popular at the bowls meetings
Angela has just confessed to Tommy;s murder in the morning ( early ) series and Kirsty has just found Tyrone's secret mobile phone on her hen's night in the the "up to date' series thats on Foxtel at night, I'm bluddy hopeless !!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2013, 09:46 AM

So, Corrie is writing Kevin out of the series and bringing back Curly Watts! Not sure why - didn't he make a comeback a few years ago then disappeared again?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2013, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
So, Corrie is writing Kevin out of the series and bringing back Curly Watts! Not sure why - didn't he make a comeback a few years ago then disappeared again?

Oh, I didn't know Curly Watts is coming back to Corrie I wish they would bring back Reg Holdsworth, he was good fun
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2013, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
Oh, I didn't know Curly Watts is coming back to Corrie I wish they would bring back Reg Holdsworth, he was good fun
Will he bring Raquel with him! I still wish Karen would come back - I loved her and Steve as the squabbling married couple and I liked her character. Imagine her turning up wanting to rekindle things with Steve and Michelle has to sent packing

Page 5 of 106 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top