Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 01:47 PM

Re: Saying your sorry.

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
'giggle'

Its not 'always' hard to say sorry gal - just depends on the circumstances .....
Yes Patsy, that's really what I meant, sorry (tee hee).
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Yes Patsy, that's really what I meant, sorry (tee hee).
I know Tee-hee to you too
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2014, 02:13 AM

I would always say sorry if I was at fault, I'm aware of my shortcomings and deal with them rather than bury my head in the sand and ignore them
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2014, 02:11 PM

I have absolutley NO problem saying I'm sorry when I know that I have done something advertently or inadvertently to hurt someones feelings.. However I refuse to apologize when I have done nothing wrong just to make someone else feel better or to smooth things over.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-04-2014, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I have absolutley NO problem saying I'm sorry when I know that I have done something advertently or inadvertently to hurt someones feelings.. However I refuse to apologize when I have done nothing wrong just to make someone else feel better or to smooth things over.
Yup, I'll go along with that too Audrey.
Myth and Magic
UK
Myth and Magic is female  Myth and Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 07:24 AM

How about this one?

I was informed that the owner of the dog that attacked me in my own garden on two occasions, apologised to the policeman and the dog warden but not to the victim ....ME!

His wife has never apologised to me for trying to bully me into saying that it was my own fault

It must be a year now, still waiting

cannot blame the dog really with owners like that, can you?

Poor doggy!
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2014, 06:26 PM

Sorry is an easy word..Sorry I just murdered your child..to sorry for bumping into you...I don't mind saying sorry, but it is heartfelt..not just a word..

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top