Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 01:09 PM

Re: Anyone ever seen a ghost?

I agree with you Jem. I also suspect quite a few people don't tell anyone what they've seen out of fear of ridicule.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 02:05 PM

I've seen two definately.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 04:50 PM

Boy, I've never seen a ghost, not sure if I'd want to but yes I definitely believe in them.

I wish we were altogether at Halloween telling ghost stories by a fire & marshmallows!

These tales are just fascinating
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
Boy, I've never seen a ghost, not sure if I'd want to but yes I definitely believe in them.

I wish we were altogether at Halloween telling ghost stories by a fire & marshmallows!

These tales are just fascinating
I would love that too !
Wish we could time travel
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 08:26 PM

Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree with you Jem. I also suspect quite a few people don't tell anyone what they've seen out of fear of ridicule.
That's true, also they assume you were either drunk or dreaming by telling your story
emcee61
hants UK
emcee61 is male  emcee61 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2014, 10:28 PM

I liked the Godley & Crème song back in the 80's, 'Liked a lot of the bands then. Was it based on something that happened I wonder ? I can't see the newspaper.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2014, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by lilac ->
I can also heal..I have the most amazing heat that comes out of the palms of my hands..
Lilac my husband is the same it comes in handy when I am not well - he has healed a couple of people over the years but we do not promote the fact that he can do it.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2014, 10:36 AM

My husband and I have definitely seen a ghost/spirit, I think I have said this on the forum before we was doing a ghost hunt in an old building which had a coffee shop downstairs. I was about to go and talk to this gentleman when someone stopped me to ask a question.

I kept looking at him and he kept looking at me but when I next looked he had gone. There was about 6 of us all stood in a group and three of us actually saw them. Which is always good to have confirmation.

We don't do ghost hunts any longer because of my accident. (but hopefully soon). But we have that much going on in our own property that we don't have to leave home. Sometimes when things go on my husband asks me what I have done, which usually means I have asked for something to happen in my head and then it does happen.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2014, 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=lilac;445318]Yes..they think you can do it willy-nilly..I can also heal..I have the most amazing heat that comes out of the palms of my hands..[/QUOTE]

That's good Lilac, I also used to do this a lot. I studied and have 4 healing certificates (one is for animal healing). However, we mustn't forget that "we" do not heal, as I'm sure you know. The healing energy is being sent through us from higher sources, it is they who do the healing, we are only being used as channels.

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top