Join for free
Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:41 PM

Re: New Cheeky Chat section

I don't need to get a grip Patsy, everyone is entitled to post here..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I don't need to get a grip Patsy, everyone is entitled to post here..
Yes of course - and continuously inflaming the situation will get us nowhere - what is wrong with what has been established?
You have what you want and other members have some peace from it - seems ideal to me
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:48 PM

me too so why is everyone still going on about it?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Yes but it wont believe me. Those who post on mundane subjects will always complain about those who post on "Banter", it is in their nature.
Mike what you consider mundane many may find interesting, we are not all thrill seekers.

I think you may be mistaken in your definition of 'banter' meaning repartee, quick witty comments. Most of our members post repartee at times , they are not a separate group .
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 04:19 PM

Time out guys - let's not fall out please.

I try to accommodate all members, new and old - and I'd appreciate everyone doing their bit too; us oldies welcoming, understanding and sometimes a little forgiving of our newbies, and our newbies understanding and sympathetic to us oldies.

If we really can't get on, then maybe it would be an idea to put up another forum at over50schat.com - and everyone can pick which one they'd rather hang out on
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 04:59 PM

There you go Honey.....you've been told where your place is....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION. Please Miss Patsy permission to speak...oh and pretty please may I post one of those animations........I rest my case
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 05:02 PM

Azz you are so right in what you have just said. I will take on board what you have said. Lets all start afresh with tolerance towards each other.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2014, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
There you go Honey.....you've been told where your place is....YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION. Please Miss Patsy permission to speak...oh and pretty please may I post one of those animations........I rest my case
You may have good hearing, but your eyesight needs attention.
See above post - or do you just 'want' to continue this, not with me you don't !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

24-06-2014, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by venus ->
Azz you are so right in what you have just said. I will take on board what you have said. Lets all start afresh with tolerance towards each other.
Oh I see - wanted to get one more remark in first
venus
Cheshire UK

24-06-2014, 05:13 PM

No Patsy wrong again, that may be your way. I replied to Honey didn't see Azz comment until afterwards. You 're looking to pick an argument. I shall say again I want peace and will make sure I get it. I hope you can do the same

Page 5 of 9 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top