Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 10:06 PM

Re: What do you do when you wake up?

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Am I the only one on here with gross habits? And am grumpy first thing?
First thing I do when I wake up is have a good scratch, a stretch , see if there's any wind that needs breaking, run my tongue around my horrible furry mouth then nudge Mr M in the ribs and ask ... Who's getting up first?
Some things we don't share!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Am I the only one on here with gross habits? And am grumpy first thing?
First thing I do when I wake up is have a good scratch, a stretch , see if there's any wind that needs breaking, run my tongue around my horrible furry mouth then nudge Mr M in the ribs and ask ... Who's getting up first?
Not 'gross' Morticia, sounds quite reasonable to me, it goes on here too, but not me you understand....
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Not a criticism Meg, It may surprise you to know that I also participate in some unhealthy practices - copious amounts of sugar on my porridge and a spoonful in my tea, not to mention......Well, I best not mention it.
Tut tut Bob here was me thinking your body is a temple to fitness

Do you suffer any adverse effects from drinking Coffee regularly I don't know Bob how could I tell
O/H says she gets headaches when she doesn't get her coffee fix.
I don't know Bob ...
... because I do drink it I don't know how I would be if I didn't and as I always 'get my fix' I don't know what I would be like without it.
None of your instant rubbish thought freshly brewed Kenyan mild and acidic.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-10-2015, 11:21 PM

6.30. Stretch and stretch some more. Get up, wash, dress, prepare the dog's meal, put the kettle on and by then he's up and waiting to be fed. As he's eating he has to have his insulin - he's diabetic but doing great. He has to come first. After that the day truly begins. Breakfast, lots of tea, walkies, television news programme, housework, check on the lady next door who is 91. Another day.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by morticia ->
am i the only one on here with gross habits? And am grumpy first thing?
First thing i do when i wake up is have a good scratch, a stretch , see if there's any wind that needs breaking, run my tongue around my horrible furry mouth then nudge mr m in the ribs and ask ... Who's getting up first?

Thank you for sharing these delightful moments of domestic bliss Morty
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 08:39 AM

Look surprised I'm still here and have a coffee
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

But as a lifelong Tea drinker, Coffee always seems so strong and it doesn't quench my thirst like tea does. Do you suffer any adverse effects from drinking Coffee regularly?
O/H says she gets headaches when she doesn't get her coffee fix.
I don't suffer from any ill-effects from coffee and I seem to be immune to caffeine. I can have a bucket of strong coffee before bed and go to sleep instantly (as usual). The big benefit of regular coffee drinking (according to the latest research) is that is that coffee drinkers are much less likely to suffer from Alzheimers. For that alone I would drink copious amounts of coffee even if I didn't like it! (Luckily for me I absolutely love it!)
By the way, I do drink tea as well - just not in such large quantities.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I don't suffer from any ill-effects from coffee and I seem to be immune to caffeine. I can have a bucket of strong coffee before bed and go to sleep instantly (as usual). The big benefit of regular coffee drinking (according to the latest research) is that is that coffee drinkers are much less likely to suffer from Alzheimers. For that alone I would drink copious amounts of coffee even if I didn't like it! (Luckily for me I absolutely love it!)
That's a load of crap. My BIL always seemed to have a cup of coffee in his hand, and not instant. He now is in a home having suffered Alzheimer's, and does not even know what day it is, or reconise anyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:21 AM

I feed my three cats... they think they own the house and I'm staff then shower, dress and dry hair... breakfast of porridge and fruit, then decide what to do for the day.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
Ah, that must be 'Instant' Coffee then Mick?
I don't drink any coffee at all, and there's nothing wrong with me.......Sorry....what was I saying......

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top