Join for free
Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 05:30 PM

Re: I'm A Celeb Get Me Outer Here

Originally Posted by solo ->
Nothing to do with snobbery. More like reverse tactics. If the crabby old curmudgeon wearing an ostentatious display of jungle jewels gives out insults the way she has done, camp mates will retaliate in kind. Law of the jungle

Perfectly put solo.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 06:13 PM

Lady C mentioned that she doesn't hate any of her camp mates, but she said she does look down on them. This is not a good attitude to adopt when you are all in it together.
Tolerance from both sides would drive away the aggression in camp. But first Lady C must cut herself a large slice of humble.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 06:17 PM

I too remember Lady C calling the general public that were voting "Oiks" this was very early on in the show...so maybe this hasnt gone down too well with the public perception of her ,but I do believe they wont vote her out yet as she stirs the pot too much!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Lady C mentioned that she doesn't hate any of her camp mates, but she said she does look down on them. This is not a good attitude to adopt when you are all in it together.
Tolerance from both sides would drive away the aggression in camp. But first Lady C must cut herself a large slice of humble.

Don't think the snooty old witch is likely to do that any time soon though OGF.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 07:28 PM

Slice of humble??
The woman has no concept of the word humble....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2015, 09:20 PM

Not watched any of this this year. Either I didn't recognise a participant, or wasn't interested in them.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 12:08 AM

I've been watching it this year (didn't for the past couple of years) and really enjoyed it so far.

I know "Lady C" has been controversial but I like her. She has her opinions and isn't afraid to speak them. I'd far rather be offended by someone being honest than grow to like someone who is being false.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-11-2015, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->
I've been watching it this year (didn't for the past couple of years) and really enjoyed it so far.

I know "Lady C" has been controversial but I like her. She has her opinions and isn't afraid to speak them. I'd far rather be offended by someone being honest than grow to like someone who is being false.

That is true susan, but she doesn't have to be so rude with it, surely.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That is true susan, but she doesn't have to be so rude with it, surely.
Yes you are right, but that's her personality. If people don't like it, they can vote her out.

Alas, they probably won't, because the public like drama.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2015, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by ScottishCatLady ->

Indeed .....

Page 5 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top