Join for free
Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:19 PM

Re: The nasty face of Israeli racism:

Israelis are not bullies
They have not taken the Palestinian homelands .
The state of Israel was formed by land from the British Mandate which had formally been the Ottoman ( turkish ) Empire
12.5 % of that land was already owned by settlers purchased quite legally .
There were no Palestinians at all prior to 1967 when they started to call themselves Palestinians ( before ironically Zionists were call Palestinians )
Israel is a tiny country that has been under siege from the huge hostile nations that surround it since its founding . In the war against terror the Israelis are in the front line .
We in the west should support them . a people that share our values and respect for life.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Israelis are not bullies
They have not taken the Palestinian homelands .
The state of Israel was formed by land from the British Mandate which had formally been the Ottoman ( turkish ) Empire
12.5 % of that land was already owned by settlers purchased quite legally .
There were no Palestinians at all prior to 1967 when they started to call themselves Palestinians ( before ironically Zionists were call Palestinians )
Israel is a tiny country that has been under siege from the huge hostile nations that surround it since its founding . In the war against terror the Israelis are in the front line .
We in the west should support them . a people that share our values and respect for life.
Ok we are the bullies then taking their lands and gibing them to the Israelis, still no excuse for how they have treated the Palestinians since.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Because they are bullies who have taken the Palestinians homelands and continue to do so to this day. Jews are not Israel Israel is a country even Jews are often unable to defend what Israel does.

Er Julie .... when I read what some of the Palestinian's do I just come to the conclusion they are as bad as each other ... locked in mortal combat till the death. Just like the warring Muslims in that region. Quite frankly ..we might as well say the world would be better off without any of them.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:05 PM

We didnt take their land .
The lands were part of the Ottoman Empire who were on the wrong side in the first world war.
The empire was broken up and given over to the allies to do with as they though best.
Jordan Iraq the Lebenan are all lands that were made by the break up of the Ottoman empire.
Atthe founding of the State of Israel the arabs were given exactly the same deal a land of their own ( bearing in mind they aready had the kingdom of Jordan ) this they refused ,
the Palestinians have not been badly treated at all by the Israelis.
They have been badly served by their arab brothers and leaders who use them as pawns for their own agenda.
They could have had their own country and peace anytime in the past 78 years but they have turned down peace plans time after time because unlike the Israelis
The 'Palestinians' don't want peace
they want the destruction of the State of Israel
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
We didnt take their land .
The lands were part of the Ottoman Empire who were on the wrong side in the first world war.
The empire was broken up and given over to the allies to do with as they though best.
Jordan Iraq the Lebenan are all lands that were made by the break up of the Ottoman empire.
Atthe founding of the State of Israel the arabs were given exactly the same deal a land of their own ( bearing in mind they aready had the kingdom of Jordan ) this they refused ,
the Palestinians have not been badly treated at all by the Israelis.
They have been badly served by their arab brothers and leaders who use them as pawns for their own agenda.
They could have had their own country and peace anytime in the past 78 years but they have turned down peace plans time after time because unlike the Israelis
The 'Palestinians' don't want peace
they want the destruction of the State of Israel

BS!!! - the land occupied by the Palestinian Arabs, was stolen from them in 1948. Subsequently the Zionists have continued to expand the state of Israel onto further Palestinian land, contrary to a number of UN Resolutions. Remember we went to war against Iraq for ignoring UN resolutions, so I now await the day when the UK Government (alongside other members of the UN Security Council, declare war on Israel for ignoring UN Resolutions.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

10-01-2016, 04:57 PM

In correct
Try a little real history instead of the Palestinian PR fairy tale

The UK security Council is headed by that star of human rights SAUDI ARABIA.

yes SAUDI ARABIA who puts to death around 4000 each year
China and the middle east countries make up the rest !

How many people has Israel executed in its existence?

ONE - Adolf Eichmann for the murder of six million men women and children
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:59 PM

For all the trawling back through time-lapse history I have yet to read any thread ...anywhere .. that has ever convinced me the Israeli's are wholly and solely to blame.

Both sides are as bad as each other.

I didn't mean that as a specific reply to your post Muddy.

One thing I will say .. after the Holocaust I cannot fault the Israelis for doing anything within their power to make sure it never happens to them again.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Not true!!! - a hatred of zionism and zionists does not equate to a hatred of jews per se.
Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I love the Jews I know, very much disapprove of Israel though. Two entirely different things.
I must agree with both of you. Judaism - the religion, Israel - the nation, -Jews the people - Zionism, the politico/philosophy.

Zionism is the problem because it's no longer so much about the Jew's God-given home land. I was pro-Zionism at the start but it is now an excuse for land grab, theft and a system that really is starting to resemble Nazi Germany.

Israel terrorises its neighbours in the name of "Zionism" as the U.S. rapes the rest of the world in the name of "Democracy".
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
... Both sides are as bad as each other ......
With one glaring exception …. one has an ever-growing country and is fighting to increase it even further – the other has none at all and is fighting just to have one.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2016, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
With one glaring exception …. one has an ever-growing country and is fighting to increase it even further – the other has none at all and is fighting just to have one.
Exactly hence my charge of bullying.

Page 5 of 23 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top