Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:17 PM

Re: Theo Paphitis On BRExit

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
And I insist you write to the OP and stop picking fights like a 7 year old.

I am not going to break the same rules you do or stoop so low.

Anything copied over is completely out of context with a thread content for anyone else to read properly. Just as the one you dragged up from somewhere else and misquoted.
I know what you do.
You haven't denied those quotes belong to you.

That, in essence, you are gloating over the difficulties Brexit has brought. Any contribution to any Brexit discussion you make is rather obviously soured by that.
Come now .. at least wear your prejudice with pride... try not to go all shy on us.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:20 PM

R you don't understand.

I wrote this morning elsewhere in here ...

I AM NOT HERE TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND. There is no winner or loser. This subject will go on for ten years!

I am here to discuss the subject of Brexit and I have an opinion which I am allowed to have.

My interest is to explore the use of propaganda and misinformation over 40+ years and to present the side of nearly half the country who are still there even though you don't hear them.

I am not here to applaud untruths. I am here to present the truth as it is and not as some would wish it to be. I have no expectations that any truths will be changing minds but at least they are in the open.

But I have become fascinated by the way some flee to personal attacks when the truth becomes too difficult to accept. Makes me think I am a real threat!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Oi! You two..give it a rest with the Name-Calling...it's boring for the rest of Us who are hoping to learn something new on these Brexit threads
Oh well ... when you put it like that.
You're welcome to her.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You haven't denied those quotes belong to you.

That, in essence, you are gloating over the difficulties Brexit has brought. Any contribution to any Brexit discussion you make is rather obviously soured by that.
Come now .. at least wear your prejudice with pride... try nt to go all shy on us.

Mort, I am just going over to the garden centre. It looks ever so pretty there with all the Christmas lights and stuff.
I have got a token thingy for a free coffee and cake for two, and I'd like you to come with me.
Go and wash your trotters and I'll pick you up in half hour.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-12-2016, 01:24 PM

R you don't understand.

I AM NOT HERE TO CHANGE ANYONE'S MIND. There is no winner or loser. This subject will go on for ten years!

I am here to discuss the subject of Brexit and I have an opinion which I am allowed to have.

My interest is to explore the use of propaganda and misinformation over 40+ years and to present the side of nearly half the country who are still there even though you don't hear them.

I am not here to applaud untruths. I am here to present the truth as it is and not as some would wish it to be. I have no expectations that any truths will be changing minds but at least they are in the open.

But I have become fascinated by the way some flee to personal attacks when the truth becomes too difficult to accept. Makes me think I am a real threat!!
PMSL over that last bit.
Sounded like an inauguration speech.
Guess I'll just have to go where you are not.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
PMSL over that last bit.
Sounded like an inauguration speech.
Guess I'll just have to go where you are not.

Thought you were getting ready?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

15-12-2016, 01:40 PM

I'm just putting my little spurred boots on Mups ...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:41 PM

I can't understand why an apparently well read Lady in France is getting so hot under the collar about Britain's decision to leave the EU. You seem to be taking it very personally Flicker. My vote to leave the EU was based on the endless bureaucracy and Red Tape that Brussels spews out.
One size does not fit all where Europe is concerned and the proof of the pudding lies with all the unrest which is affecting some of the members over the last few years. It will not get any better, in fact it will end up being the demise of the EU.

I know that I speak for other Brexiteers when I say that my vote to leave was not a reflection in the way I think about my fellow Europeans, in fact quite the opposite. Not only was Britain losing it's identity and customs, but the French, The Dutch, The Spanish, The Italians and most of the other countries who are signed up to this ridiculous Idea. I have always been made welcome in these countries, and I shall continue to welcome them here, but the EU should be kicked into the long grass where it belongs.
It isn't working.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Mort, I am just going over to the garden centre. It looks ever so pretty there with all the Christmas lights and stuff.
I have got a token thingy for a free coffee and cake for two, and I'd like you to come with me.
Go and wash your trotters and I'll pick you up in half hour.
It's alright for some....I'll go and try to butter some dried bread and see if there is an old tomato in the fridge to soak in some hot water to make some soup, that's if the gas has been turned back on through non payment of the bill....Enjoy Ladies.....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2016, 01:49 PM

R you don't understand.

You are no threat to anybody Flicker. It isn't your opinions they object to, because everybody is entitled to their own opinions, it is your attitude than makes people less welcoming!

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top