Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 03:40 PM

Re: What is your weakness

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Ooooo ... Tyrells veg crisps and a kidney pill would be an interesting experiment
In the words of Prince ... 'Purple Rain'
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 04:41 PM

I don't tend to snack much at all. That, I am sure, is because I recognised that intake of sugars in all their forms, plain and hidden, are largely responsible for creating snacking cravings. Give up the sugar and you won't get the craving for snacks.

When I feel a hunger pang between meals I reach for very plain tortilla chips (not Doritos). There are only 3 ingredients which are Maize, Sunflower Oil and Salt. They help to stave a hunger pang without being sugary. Just have to be conscious of the risk of high salt levels if you eat too many.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 04:47 PM

Cheese is my main downfall I think, particularly toasted cheese sarnies with a splash of HP, in fact now that you've mentioned it I think I will go and make one for tea.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 04:53 PM

Mups........McVities Milk Chocolate Digestives and a mug of Yorkshire Tea to dunk them in......In fact.....Sainsbury's are doing a special offer on them and I couldn't resist buying a pack while I was shopping there earlier......I daren't open them yet else they will spoil my dinner....So they are sitting nonchalantly on the worktop just taunting me.......I fear they won't last the day out......
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Cheese is my main downfall I think, particularly toasted cheese sarnies with a splash of HP, in fact now that you've mentioned it I think I will go and make one for tea.....
That did it ... cheese toasties coming up - Strong Lincolnshire Poacher cheese with HP sauce !!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 05:40 PM

Oh, I almost forgot.........coming on here is addictive....
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That did it ... cheese toasties coming up - Strong Lincolnshire Poacher cheese with HP sauce !!
Nooooo

Either Caerphilly or Cheshire.

OR Cheddar with onion.

OR Philly and tinned shrimps.

so there

Cheese toasties years ago one Christmas when I had run out of plates

Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 06:11 PM

My main weakness is. that I'm weak. !!
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 06:12 PM

Oh and Jaffa cakes
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2017, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Nooooo

Either Caerphilly or Cheshire.

OR Cheddar with onion.

OR Philly and tinned shrimps.

so there

Cheese toasties years ago one Christmas when I had run out of plates

No, no, no!!! - St Agur (blue cheese) on cheese melts with Honeydew melon as an accompaniment washed down with a glass or three of a decent Port.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top