Join for free
Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:08 PM

Re: Not there!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
To be fair, l think Blue meant ‘No Go Areas’ like we have in the UK. Her use of the word ‘Slum’ was unfortunate and that’s why some have reacted.

Personally, l also would be scared to go in a ‘No Go Area’. I think some police may be scared too!
Tbh, that's the way I saw it. Personally, I would love to visit the slums of India but I'm not sure it would be safe to do so.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:09 PM

To be fair, l think Blue meant ‘No Go Areas’ like we have in the UK. Her use of the word ‘Slum’ was unfortunate and that’s why some have reacted.

Personally, l also would be scared to go in a ‘No Go Area’. I think some police might be scared too!
I see what you mean ... you think she'd be more effective at slum-clearance (everyone would clear out).

Sorry couldn't resist.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:10 PM

Personally, l also would be scared to go into a ‘No Go Area’. I think some police might be scared too!
You were mean to me, you didn't even stop to realize, I live in Canada and we speak differently. You could have asked before telling me off. I am surprised at you, because you have always been one of my top three favourite persons on over50 forum
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
You were mean to me, you didn't even stop to realize, I live in Canada and we speak differently. You could have asked before telling me off. I am surprised at you, because you have always been one of my top three favourite persons on over50 forum

WHAT? I wasn’t telling you off! ....I was sticking up for you!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:13 PM

Personally, l also would be scared to go into a ‘No Go Area’. I think some police might be scared too!
I think Art was sticking up for you there.

Do calm down .. take a deep breath.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:14 PM

WHAT? I wasn’t telling you off! ....I was sticking up for you!
Oh I am sorry, I thought it was you who told me off, then came back. I will look back and see.....

I have been beaten up so badly here, I can't think straight...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-02-2018, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Blue - you have really shocked and disgusted me with this comment. I thought better of you.

Not everyone can help where they live, not everyone has sufficient income to live in a nice semi in a good part of town. There are people living in so called slums that are hard working, honest, salt of the earth people - OK - there are also rascals - but you find them everywhere - even in mansions.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
Art, I was Silver Tabby who told me off, not you. I am sorry I jumped to conclusions when you were so nice to make the "attackers" understand the situation.

Please forgive me. I feel very bad that I got it wrong, but I am so upset. It is very hard to do things right when a "certain few" on this forum, jump me every time they get a chance.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2018, 05:21 PM

Art, It was Silver Tabby who told me off, not you. I am sorry I jumped to conclusions when you were so nice to make the "attackers" understand the situation.

Please forgive me. I feel very bad that I got it wrong, but I am so upset. It is very hard to do things right when a "certain few" on this forum, jump me every time they get a chance.
Blue, You can say that again!

Come on, cheer up!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

19-02-2018, 05:23 PM

Blue, You can say that again!

Come on, cheer up!
Art, thank you. You just made me cry. It is nice to know that someone takes the time to understand me a bit.....
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

19-02-2018, 05:38 PM

Well that olive branch got shredded quick ...

Suit yourself.
For your information I do send PMs to other members to discuss daily events and the real world .. they don't revolve around you, you know.

On a lighter note ... Does anyone know if it's possible to have a larger avatar?

You daft woman, now you're just showing yourself up.

Page 5 of 11 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top