Join for free
Page 5 of 28 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-10-2011, 05:53 PM

Re: Strictly Contestants revealed

Five minutes to go ......I'm away to grab my seat!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 07:25 PM

I love Strictly as well but haven't seen either Fridays or Saturdays yet so will catch up tonight and tomorrow, can't wait. Am surprised to hear Lulu didn't do very well as I thought she would be really good... off to watch it now
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 08:18 PM

Same here Marian, I caught up with Friday's this evening and will watch Sat's tomorrow because I want to see the Antiques Road Show, it's from Lulworth on my doorstep. I loved Anita, she's so waif like and is loving every minute and of course Russell (who's idea was it to dress him in white?)
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 11:21 PM

Have now watched Friday's Mary and yes Anita is quite good and wonder how she'll be with the latin. OMG yes Russell in white was a sight for sore eyes but he wasn't too bad, think he'll go far. I always feel sorry for the first person to get voted off.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2011, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Have now watched Friday's Mary and yes Anita is quite good and wonder how she'll be with the latin. OMG yes Russell in white was a sight for sore eyes but he wasn't too bad, think he'll go far. I always feel sorry for the first person to get voted off.
Russell was a lot better than I thought he would be. He seems to really enjoy it, doesn't he? I had to laugh at the expressions on his face while he was dancing!
marpaul
North Cumbria

02-10-2011, 11:28 PM

Yes I think he's going to be quite entertaining, he seemed very relaxed about it all which is perhaps why he did so well. I felt sorry for Lulu though as she really didn't seem to know what she was doing. Still got the other half to watch.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

02-10-2011, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Yes I think he's going to be quite entertaining, he seemed very relaxed about it all which is perhaps why he did so well. I felt sorry for Lulu though as she really didn't seem to know what she was doing. Still got the other half to watch.
I won't say anything about the second half ..... wouldn't like to spoil it for you
marpaul
North Cumbria

02-10-2011, 11:38 PM

ooh ok, should be able to watch it tomorrow
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2011, 12:15 PM

I'll watch the second one later today while doing the boring housework, will most lkely be doing the cha cha cha at the same time
marpaul
North Cumbria

03-10-2011, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
I'll watch the second one later today while doing the boring housework, will most lkely be doing the cha cha cha at the same time
Now that's what I call multitasking

Page 5 of 28 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top