Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 09:48 PM

Re: Are You Going Anywhere Nice Tonight?

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My newly decorated bedroom, wall mounted TV, voice control.

A great way to start the new year.
You’ll have to be careful with a voice control tv swims, a few “ oh buggers” or “ sod that’s” , an£ you could get all sorts of channels...😀
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
..Badgers, tame, you must be joking, I demand a picture of them!....watch them claws!
TAME? You're joking! They're just bloomin' cheeky and have become used to having us around. I wouldn't risk making any form of contact with them.

The foxes are a totally different matter. Especially this year's cubs, by early autumn they would climb on our laps and the adults would come and let us hand feed them and still do. Once again Snot doesn't bat an eyelid. On the subject of bats ---

Photo? Sure!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2020, 11:16 PM

I have just been somewhere nice a walk with Chloe down past the Church where I can look up to the hills with all the twinkling lights.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 07:06 AM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

This has me in stitches, Summer....so much so that I have decided to break out a sequin evening gown and surprise my kids with a grand entrance later this evening. Particularly ironic give the state of this place right now.

Beyond that, we are having dinner Southern American style dinner with black-eyed peas simmered in peppers, onions, and spices for good luck, served mustard greens on corn meal pancakes.

I feel a little guilty about buying a somewhat pricy bottle of champagne to pop open at midnight, but now it makes so much sense being served up with sequins and all.

Tomorrow I will be offline as my children will likely be dragging me off to the looney bin...

I'll just keep mumbling, "It was Summer's idea, it was Summer's idea..."

Happy New Year!
Ha ! Your post made me laugh SM....I hope you survived the night....Happy New Year

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top