Join for free
Page 53 of 83 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 09:00 AM

Re: Who Is Nigel Farage

Originally Posted by plantman ->
You do amuse me Arthur, that coming from a Labour supporter is priceless....
Not so much as a Labour supporter who have some honour but as a Scargil supporter who has none.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
I don't know how so many people can be so gullible to believe anything this man Farage says.
Just as well the politicians have sat up and taken notice - maybe, after all these years, something positive will be done ......Instead of our money down the drain
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2014, 10:28 PM

Firstly if UKip get many MEP's in the EU parliament, what on earth can they do, they certainly can't get us out of EU, only we can do this by referendum.
Getting Tory MEP's out the EU is not going to help the recovery of the country, in fact it will cause more damage, yes there will be some Labour, but not as many as there will be Tories, because those prepared to vote for UKip are Tory supporters, not a good thing at all.
Be honourable to your party or you will destroy them, only the government can give the referendum, certainly not UKip.
Many a business will go bust without the EU, farmers will not receive the money they get for one, think a bit out the box, and don't be hell bent on destroying your party.
Just wait and see what UKip will do, I fear them getting many MEP's in, and that can only cause damage, I don't think Milliband is too worried as it is helping him win the next GE.
Just wait and see.
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 10:22 AM

Not sure if this will come up ..but why can I not post on this thread
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
I'm not sure what you mean, John
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
You just have
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm not sure what you mean, John
Think he is asking if some his posts are being moderated and deleted.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 01:01 PM

I think the Ukip candidates are running scared now, his right hand woman tipped to lead the party in the future, has now resigned because of the way the public are seeing the party.
She being a English born Asian woman, doesn't feel what Farage is doing is right, see it in today's D.Mirror
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2014, 01:48 PM

I think the Ukip candidates are running scared now, his right hand woman tipped to lead the party in the future, has now resigned because of the way the public are seeing the party.
She being a English born Asian woman, doesn't feel what Farage is doing is right, see it in today's D.Mirror
OMG you read the Daily Mirror , well that explains it then.....
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

14-05-2014, 01:54 PM

She is running scared - all parties will have racists amongst them where voters are concerned, they may not vote for that reason, but they are amongst us for sure
She should have stood her ground ....

Page 53 of 83 « First < 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top