Join for free
Page 54 of 57 « First < 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 > Last »
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 01:30 AM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

I, for one, am totally on Israel's side, if people had been through what the Israeli's have been through they might understand. This is NOT a game. Israel is fighting for her life, and the lives of 6 million men women and children. If the Muslims, and the various factions of anti-Israel people, ever get their way every man, woman, and child in Israel will die. Do you really want to see a 100% Muslim ruled country in place of Israel ?

Something else to consider. If it should ever come to pass that Israel has only a few hours left to live, what do you think Israel will do ? Do the words "mushroom clouds" ring a bell ?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I, for one, am totally on Israel's side, if people had been through what the Israeli's have been through they might understand. This is NOT a game. Israel is fighting for her life, and the lives of 6 million men women and children. If the Muslims, and the various factions of anti-Israel people, ever get their way every man, woman, and child in Israel will die. Do you really want to see a 100% Muslim ruled country in place of Israel ?

Something else to consider. If it should ever come to pass that Israel has only a few hours left to live, what do you think Israel will do ? Do the words "mushroom clouds" ring a bell ?

No doubt Netanyahu is crapping his underwear, because whilst Israel has nuclear weapons, so too does IRAN now!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
No doubt Netanyahu is crapping his underwear, because whilst Israel has nuclear weapons, so too does IRAN now!!!
Hi

No it doesn't.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

I completely agree. I admire the Israelis. They are surrounded by nations that would, given half a chance, destroy them. It is only the strength of the Israelis, admittedly supported by America, which has prevented this.

Should they ever face a real threat, I fully expect them to use their nuclear weapons (which they do not admit to possessing!). I'd trust them to use them wisely and only in the absolute necessity.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No it doesn't.
OMG someone wasn't or hasn't been paying attention in Class, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, swimfeeders is Correct Maybe U.J. was tossing a joke out there for us.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 11:07 AM

total Nuclear Weapons: 14,900

https://www.ploughshares.org/world-n...xoCJo0QAvD_BwE
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
OMG someone wasn't or hasn't been paying attention in Class, Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, swimfeeders is Correct Maybe U.J. was tossing a joke out there for us.
UJ doesn't joke. In fact, he does little more than make repetitive criticisms about his favourite 'scumbag nasty party'!
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
UJ doesn't joke. In fact, he does little more than make repetitive criticisms about his favourite 'scumbag nasty party'!
I've noticed that, the whole political thread is full of his biased views. Just saying.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

28-09-2017, 11:35 AM

It may have been this thread He went after Israel I stood up for Israel and he called me a fascist. I don't think he knows who is who or what is what, then he took off., Israel is a very good ally to U.K / U.S. especially in that region.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

28-09-2017, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
Israel is a very good ally to U.K / U.S. especially in that region.
They are indeed, and I'd like to see them receiving more support from the UK. It is a well known fact that Compo the Clown hates Israel and God forbid that the Loony Party should ever get into government, for our sake as well as theirs.

Page 54 of 57 « First < 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top