Join for free
Page 56 of 57 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 >
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:37 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

[QUOTE=bakerman;1243546]
Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So too was Osama Bin Laden, but the Americans had no qualms sitting down with him, providing him with funds and arming his group to fight the Russians - somewhat hypocrital???[/QUOTE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman
Oh, please. Give. Me. A. Break. When Osama Bin Laden was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, he was one of many freedom fighters, NOT TERRORISTS.

Little known fact: When Bin Laden was killed by American troops, he went to Muslim heaven and he received all 72 of the promised virgins. All 72 of them were sheep.
Fact's he don't need no Facts.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=bakerman;1243546]
So too was Osama Bin Laden, but the Americans had no qualms sitting down with him, providing him with funds and arming his group to fight the Russians - somewhat hypocrital???[/QUOTE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman
Oh, please. Give. Me. A. Break. When Osama Bin Laden was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, he was one of many freedom fighters, NOT TERRORISTS.

Little known fact: When Bin Laden was killed by American troops, he went to Muslim heaven and he received all 72 of the promised virgins. All 72 of them were sheep.

By your admission then, every one of the members of the Provisional IRA were freedom fighters!!!

So too are the Palestinian Arabs, as were the Vietcong, the Laosians and Cambodians, the Native Americans etc, etc.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:52 PM

Not for sure but I only speak American and I know a few curse words in Tex -Mex But on the 72 Virgin's thing I had heard it was Raisins, seems someone thinks the 72 Virgins / 72 Raisins, that the word Virgin was mistranslated. I don't know, just throwing it out there and for 72 raisins, it is certainly Not worth dying over. If the word Virgin was mistranslated, and really meant Raisins, Sun Maid could rule the Middle East. Raisins at that time when Mohamed was around, were a coveted item. As was salt.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:54 PM

It's going to come as a major disappointment to some if all they get is a handful of raisins .
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

30-09-2017, 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1243590]
Originally Posted by bakerman ->

By your admission then, every one of the members of the Provisional IRA were freedom fighters!!!

So too are the Palestinian Arabs, as were the Vietcong, the Laosians and Cambodians, the Native Americans etc, etc.
A history lesson would certainly be useful. At least get the basics right.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama

30-09-2017, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
It's going to come as a major disappointment to some if all they get is a handful of raisins .
Yup They would have a very hard time convincing me, "ya want me to do what? for these?"
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1243590]
Originally Posted by bakerman ->

A lot of Americans thought they were and supported the Scum.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=galty;1243605]

A lot of Americans thought they were and supported the Scum.

Good, didn't they do well!!!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 01:10 PM

Until the Boston Marathon when they found out what it's like when cowards to blow up innocent people .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

30-09-2017, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Until the Boston Marathon when they found out what it's like when cowards to blow up innocent people .
The people responsible for the explosion were not Irish or even of Irish emigres.

Page 56 of 57 « First < 6 46 54 55 56 57 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top