Join for free
Page 562 of 754 « First < 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 12:41 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Meanwhile in Scotland..........
Heh heh..so funny ..but true...wonder where He'll hide this time

Afternoon Each,had My first outing on a bus into Town since March..all very civilised and wearing masks..just around half a dozen passengers..no prob's with My specs steaming up..I wore My contact lenses ...It's been a nice sunny morn' here
but expect some rain later..No worries about My hair as I've been cutting it Myself for Years...can't lay back in hairdressers sink to have it washed as it's too painful with OA on neck/shoulders....have a good one Folks.xx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 01:15 PM

My yearly trip to the hairdresser is over two hours as she..
1, Puts platinum blonde streaks into foils all over my head.
2, puts dark brown dye inbetween each foil.
Then it's a half hour wait till it gets washed out then shampooed.
Then it's dried and a couple of inches cut off.
Won't be back unless it's for something special and I need it done.
Always glad to get through it as I mostly have a raging headache by the time it's all done.

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 04:29 PM

Jeeze Roxy...You must have lots of patience to go through all that..but worth it by the looks of it....I stopped dying My hair when I turned 70 and just let it go a natural platinum white...now it's just shampoo/condition/blowdry & go.

Smileys don't seem to working and that's not the only change since I changed browser from IE to Microsoft new edge...bliddy nuisance!
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-07-2020, 06:31 PM

Decided to revert back to INTERNET EXPLORER..just can't get on with EDGE as all My settings have been changed around since a couple of weeks ago...will look at it more clearly when I've more time,..why the hell don't They leave things as they have been for years

Trying it again ..ah at last...can get smileys..javascript was disabled baffling or what.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2020, 07:22 PM

Tell me about it. I got the free upgrade to Windows Ten when it first came out, AND I hate it. Can't switch back it's too late now. Actually I found Windows XP to be the best I ever used. Would so love to return to it. The new edge came to me in one of the updates I can't stop and it threw several massive spanners in my works. Like you say, leave things alone.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

21-07-2020, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Tell me about it. I got the free upgrade to Windows Ten when it first came out, AND I hate it. Can't switch back it's too late now. Actually I found Windows XP to be the best I ever used. Would so love to return to it. The new edge came to me in one of the updates I can't stop and it threw several massive spanners in my works. Like you say, leave things alone.
I've never had any prob's with windows 10 Rox,but I've always had IE as My browser..now EDGE is a whole different kettle of herring...too bliddy complicated for My liking,but I guess We will have to put up with it now..I wonder what other joys it'll throw up
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

22-07-2020, 09:16 AM

Good Morning Each,a very wet one here and it's on for the day so a cook-up for the freezer is in the cards...Dug out some home grown potatoes from pots so it'll be cottage/fish pies & tattie soup,

I was hoping the Library would be open yesterday but nae luck and I've read every book in the bookcases,so will have to bite the bullet and go up the loft,hope the boxes are near the loft door...and I hope I don't fa' aff the ladder

I've uninstalled micro' edge as it was doing My nut in,so all is back to normal thank goodness...see Ye A' later..xx
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

22-07-2020, 09:31 AM

Morning, Rain here too. You had the same idea as me May, a cook up for the freezer. I was at Tesco yesterday and got mince, stewing steak, diced pork. So the slow cooker is going to be very busy lol.
Have a nice day all.
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2020, 10:55 AM

Good morning ladies, raining here this morning.Roxy I'm about the same time at the hairdressers. By the time she applies the colour and wait for it to take about forty minutes. Then getting it cut. May well done on getting the bus, most people keep their distance. Its the same on the train, they keep their distance. Housework and a few other things today.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

22-07-2020, 01:10 PM

Afternoon Lassies,still piddling doon here and I'm bored,

think I may start a thread entitled 'Proud To Be Scottish'
Dae Ye think it wid go doon well?

I'm awa' oot for a run aroond the gairden wavin' Mah St Andrews Flag whistlin' 'Scotland The Brave'

Page 562 of 754 « First < 62 462 512 552 560 561 562 563 564 572 612 662 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top