Join for free
Page 6 of 50 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 10:17 PM

Re: Greta Thunberg ... again

I can't stand her. Preaching to the planet while enjoying all the privileges associated with a technological society. If she adopted a Stone Age way of life I might give her five seconds of my time. Probably not though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 10:18 PM

She reminds me a bit of Jane Fonda when she was gobbing off about the Vietnam war. She eventually had to put a sock in it too.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:05 PM

Nobody will give her a second thought when we have the "worst winter for 50 years", like we always do every year.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Regardless of what other countries are doing or not doing we have to tidy up our own back yard.
We are. We have been doing so for many years now. This mouthy brat is just the latest woke figurehead who likes to parade on social media to tell us what we already know.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Brilliant and so true.....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1175348770969661440
"Wake up, grow up and shut up."
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 01:52 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
We are. We have been doing so for many years now. This mouthy brat is just the latest woke figurehead who likes to parade on social media to tell us what we already know.
Well, we may already know it but we are doing three parts of bugger all about it - Paris Agreements are tokens and are not enough. It takes someone like this girl to kick our arses and make us do more because more action is what is needed not politician's weasel words.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 03:36 AM

Never thought I would agree with the Artful one, but Bruce is right this girl is an inspiration!
I never thought this forum was so infested with grumpy old sods before.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 04:00 AM

I fear for this young ladies mental health...she looked so desperate when she was addressing the audience in New York.

I wonder who is behind the scenes pulling the strings and are they concerned for her mental health?. I agree with her message but she seems to have taken it all so personally and doesnt seem stable to me.

She needs to forget the cause for a while and just be young with her own generation....she did her bit...for now.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I fear for this young ladies mental health...she looked so desperate when she was addressing the audience in New York.

I wonder who is behind the scenes pulling the strings and are they concerned for her mental health?. I agree with her message but she seems to have taken it all so personally and doesnt seem stable to me.

She needs to forget the cause for a while and just be young with her own generation....she did her bit...for now.
She actually is just being young but she also wants to have the opportunity to grow old, grumpy, join OFF and patronise young people, rather than dying out on a dead planet

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->

I was thinking the same thing àbout her mental health. She is a strange kid

Page 6 of 50 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top