Join for free
Page 6 of 29 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Marion
Norfolk
Marion is female  Marion has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 10:43 PM

Re: How to post pics

If it is Aysa then I shan't be posting anything
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 10:50 PM

Ive just been trying to post a photo from Flikr Marion onto the photo competition topic and its like wading through mud....pointless!!!! it doesnt work...ive never had any problems posting pics from my comp before now....this is really complicated way of doing things
I used to just browse my comp pics
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 10:57 PM

Hello Aysa

I use Photobucket as my picture host.

> upload pics directly to picture host...

> click on the photo you wish to post on the forum, a box will show to the right headed "Share Links". You need to copy the [IMG] tag (the last one in the list) for the image you want to post.

> return to Over50s where you want to insert your photo, paste the code in your reply box.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello Aysa

I use Photobucket as my picture host.

> upload pics directly to picture host...

> click on the photo you wish to post on the forum, a box will show to the right headed "Share Links". You need to copy the [IMG] tag (the last one in the list) for the image you want to post.

> return to Over50s where you want to insert your photo, paste the code in your reply box.
Thanks Mags I will give that a go tomorow sometime...Im too frustrated with it atm to try it out.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2015, 11:15 PM

Another thought Aysa ...... if you have posted your photo in your profile photos, you could open your album and select the photo you want to post on the forum by clicking on the photo to bring it to the foreground, then right click on the photo, select "copy image location" (or similar on your PC as I use a Mac).....

> to post: click on the icon above the reply box that looks like this
..... Ctr V to paste in the box then click ok and it should appear in your post.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

06-07-2015, 01:17 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Another thought Aysa ...... if you have posted your photo in your profile photos, you could open your album and select the photo you want to post on the forum by clicking on the photo to bring it to the foreground, then right click on the photo, select "copy image location" (or similar on your PC as I use a Mac).....

> to post: click on the icon above the reply box that looks like this
..... Ctr V to paste in the box then click ok and it should appear in your post.
Ive followed your instructions Mags and its worked...
Thank goodness,I can sleep now lol knew there had to be a simple solution ...thanks for your help and others that suggested different things too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

06-07-2015, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Ive followed your instructions Mags and its worked...
Thank goodness,I can sleep now lol knew there had to be a simple solution ...thanks for your help and others that suggested different things too
You're very welcome Aysa
Uff
Scotland
Uff is female  Uff has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2015, 07:48 PM

Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 07:07 PM

FINALLY! ... SUCCESS!
Three of Five
Ontario, Canada
Three of Five is male  Three of Five has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2015, 07:13 PM

By JOVE, I think I've GOT IT!

Thanks to all above for the tutorial!

Page 6 of 29 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top