Join for free
Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 01:54 PM

Re: Harry's not happy

I wasn't talking about just Himself, I was meaning any and everybody, myself included. It must be a very stressful way to live, I'd hate it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I wasn't talking about just Himself, I was meaning any and everybody, myself included. It must be a very stressful way to live, I'd hate it.
Yes I can imagine it is. particularly if you don't have the resources to recover from it. Anyway, I'll look after you Roxy.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That's why he needs to keep the press on his side and keep the markle woman under lock & key. Everyone loved Harry up until the time he met her.

Not everyone LD,....I can't say I love Harry...but I do admire him..

LD....I wonder who they will have next on the chopping block...their is always drama..or something turning up from the gutter...that's how the media make their money...
Over sensationalise everything,IMO,
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Not everyone LD,....I can't say I love Harry...but I do admire him..

LD....I wonder who they will have next on the chopping block...their is always drama..or something turning up from the gutter...that's how the media make their money...
Over sensationalise everything,IMO,
Whoever messes up next I suppose, their a few options although Kate seems to be keeping her head down.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:04 PM

Sod Harry. "Cringe and Ginge" have brought all the very justified criticism on themselves because of the way that "Trailer Trash Me-again" has behaved and Silly BOY Harry has colluded instead of reigning her in.

To now try to attack the press for doing their job and by association the press attention that Diana received is disgusting.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Why wait umpteen years to do this?? I'll tell you:

Harry is a typical spoilt little rich kid who has been ordered to rake in some cash by a domineering wife.
He has no option but this will all now backfire on both of them immeasurably in the future.
I hope that if they win their court case (and I hope they do not) they will give their winnings to charity. Perhaps to some of the homeless people they are always so eager to say hello to.
Greedy bastards. Who the hell do they think they are?!
Persactly. In any case where that letter is concerned if Cringe and Ginge should sue anyone it should be her dad. Goodness knows she's treated the poor sod badly enough, one more slap in the face would be just one more.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:10 PM

Whoever messes up next I suppose, their a few options although Kate seems to be keeping her head down.

Oh yes,Kate,isn't she a darling...she can do no wrong.

Yet!..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 02:25 PM

Yes I can imagine it is. particularly if you don't have the resources to recover from it. Anyway, I'll look after you Roxy.
Why Thankyou LD. Is Murtagh strong enough to handle a Claymore yet?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

05-10-2019, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Why Thankyou LD. Is Murtagh strong enough to handle a Claymore yet?
I think he is more of a sgian-dubh type of guy.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

05-10-2019, 02:45 PM

I think he is more of a sgian-dubh type of guy.
OK, One for the low blows then..

Page 6 of 10 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top