Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:10 AM

Re: What Do You Keep In The Bag You Use Everyday?

Oh Tiff I bought myself a handbag organiser, I can't find a thing!!!!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh Tiff I bought myself a handbag organiser, I can't find a thing!!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:11 AM

Just added a torch to my bags, lights failed in car park at work and I couldn't get my key in the lock in the dark.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Just added a torch to my bags, lights failed in car park at work and I couldn't get my key in the lock in the dark.
That is a very good idea, I'll do that too, I have a small powerful torch too.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 06:13 AM

I was wondering how come i dont have all the stuff you lot carry about then I realised it's all in the glove compartment of my car...my bag is just for purse and keys.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-11-2018, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I was wondering how come i dont have all the stuff you lot carry about then I realised it's all in the glove compartment of my car...my bag is just for purse and keys.
I don't drive, but I do have my late OH's car, my daughter uses it, but it lives on my drive. There are a lot of things in the glove compartment & in the other storage places.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:24 PM

I don't dare open my glove box there is something horrible in there none of us want to deal with. Sticky lump of .... well someone must know what it is ! So I locked it and I'm looking forward to someone breaking in and sticking their hand in it
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-11-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I don't dare open my glove box there is something horrible in there none of us want to deal with. Sticky lump of .... well someone must know what it is ! So I locked it and I'm looking forward to someone breaking in and sticking their hand in it
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Whether it's a handbag, back pack, man bag or briefcase?

In mine are tissues, a note book, pen & pencil, two tiny teddy bears, folding scissors, nail file, two plastic spoons, glasses in a double case, that hold my specs & sun glasses, various medicines, paracetamol etc, plasters for cuts, wallet, purse, phone if I'm going out for the day, ditto camera, lighter & ciggy's, a small loup/magnifier, bottle of water if I'm going out for the day, a spare pair of clean knickers, nearly forgot that.

Can any of you beat that total?
Not sure if I can beat that total Tiffany but my crossbody Kipling bag holds a huge amount of various things way too many to list but a few are Pens/mints/plastic bags/glasses/tissues/tablets/fone/purse/diary/its like a tardis really..I like the Kipling bags as theyre so versatile with loads of zippered compartments and washable too.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

01-11-2018, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Not sure if I can beat that total Tiffany but my crossbody Kipling bag holds a huge amount of various things way too many to list but a few are Pens/mints/plastic bags/glasses/tissues/tablets/fone/purse/diary/its like a tardis really..I like the Kipling bags as theyre so versatile with loads of zippered compartments and washable too.
Myself I favour backpacks. I have had several over the years, but the Cath Kitston one I have now is probably the most comfortable to wear & it holds a lot too. My daughter says I look like a turtle wearing it though.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top