Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Water Dragon
Brisbane Australia
Water Dragon is male  Water Dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 09:29 AM

Re: Feisty Charlotte

I do not live in your country, but we need more of her around the world to pull into line the clowns that work their way into power....good luck to her, as she is still young by the photo.

Somebody said in a previous post we do not say no to them....

We we just threw out the State government at the end of the first term, because the premier was so obnoxious and thought he could do what he liked and walk all over us.We need people power more often to show them.....they work for us.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 09:51 AM

You're right !
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Well I'll admit I always liked Charlotte and Russel Brand too - there I said it
Oh gosh Julie, he publicly slagged of live 'on air' the daughter of a much liked actor for no reason other than to gain a a cheap laugh.

Such behaviour is despicable by 'front of camera' workers, he's nothing special, he does a job not half as difficult as yours for probably a thousand times more per hour, and why can he get away with such inequality, only because naive people support him and give him money he doesn't deserve and which they probably cannot really afford.

As for dear Charlotte, nice voice, but there's no shortage of singers with nice voices, the media these days are only interested in 'outrageous behavior' or in her case 'contenious statements' loads of people have said much the same as she is saying, hasn't made much difference to the world.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 05:15 PM

This may make you laugh, it did me , something I read when riding round the Carolina"s . "Trust this government, the Indians did.!!"
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
Oh gosh Julie, he publicly slagged of live 'on air' the daughter of a much liked actor for no reason other than to gain a a cheap laugh.

Such behaviour is despicable by 'front of camera' workers, he's nothing special, he does a job not half as difficult as yours for probably a thousand times more per hour, and why can he get away with such inequality, only because naive people support him and give him money he doesn't deserve and which they probably cannot really afford.

As for dear Charlotte, nice voice, but there's no shortage of singers with nice voices, the media these days are only interested in 'outrageous behavior' or in her case 'contenious statements' loads of people have said much the same as she is saying, hasn't made much difference to the world.
And I said he was wrong on that occasion, however when I see him dipping into a bin with a homeless person trying to help them find what they need in the rubbish then taking them for a meal and helping them find accommodation I think he isn't all bad and that one thing cannot be allowed to stop him doing good as he sees it.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top