Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 01:07 PM

Re: A drink a day is good for older women ..

Originally Posted by The Dog Lover ->
???????????

12 glasses a day maybe - but NOT water, with the amount of metal I'm carrying inside me I'd go rusty!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie15 ->
Great stuff....,
I think pure and boiled water maybe very useful for
old women because water has many natural salt
and it also could be helpful for weight loss.
I think every women drink minimum 12 glass of water
in a day.
Hello Charlie and welcome. You have a good point there about drinking water, my Wife drinks about 5 pints of pure Irish spring water (bottled) every day and she's lost a lot of weight she didn't need, she's now at the weight she aimed for and is a very happy Woman.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2011, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Hello Charlie and welcome. You have a good point there about drinking water, my Wife drinks about 5 pints of pure Irish spring water (bottled) every day and she's lost a lot of weight she didn't need, she's now at the weight she aimed for and is a very happy Woman.
That's my one downfall, I can't seem to get into the swing of drinking that much water (I know I should).....I must make more of an effort
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
That's my one downfall, I can't seem to get into the swing of drinking that much water (I know I should).....I must make more of an effort
Carmen I heard a health discussion on the radio where it said it was not necessary to drink all that water . If you are drinking tea coffee etc that counts in your daily total of 6-8 glasses/mugs per day.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Carmen I heard a health discussion on the radio where it said it was not necessary to drink all that water . If you are drinking tea coffee etc that counts in your daily total of 6-8 glasses/mugs per day.
That's interesting, thank you Meg......I generally drink a few mugs of tea during the day
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2011, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
That's interesting, thank you Meg......I generally drink a few mugs of tea during the day

I only do that if there's a tot of Brandy in it Carmen darlin'

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top