Join for free
Page 6 of 38 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 10:07 PM

Re: Am I Just An Old Fuddy-Duddy To Be Abhorred By This?

K.Price is publicity mad. I'm sure she has something wrong with her. To encourage your 8 year old daughter to look like an adult tart is surely abuse on that child !

She will be the first to scream out loud should her under age daughter be sexually abused by some paedophile. The stupid woman. She is so selfish ! I wonder what Peter André thinks of it all - he must be rather concerned for his son, Is that 8 year old his daughter ? If she is, he must be gnashing his teeth !
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Where does it say it is for panto make-up? I didn't see anything about that?
Sorry Mups .. I probably misread the post.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 01:10 AM

Katie, who is currently playing the Evil Fairy in Woking Theatre’s production of Sleeping Beauty, also told The Sun: I do not have to explain anything to anyone. She is eight and if she wants to wear make-up then she can.”
What will Princess be able to do when she's 10 and "wants to" or 12 .....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 01:41 AM

KP is right in a way, she doesn't have to explain to the general public if she doesn't want to, I expect she'll be damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. But her reasoning of "because she wants to" is stupid.
I agree with Omah saying "and what will she be allowed to do when she's 10 or 12 - because she wants to." By the time she is 12, will she will be allowed to start smoking, or drinking, or having relationships with boys - "because she wants to?"
I still don't believe a child of 8 could put that amount of make up on unaided anyway, especially the fixing of false eyelashes and painting eyeliner. I don't think it looks remotely like a kid who's been playing with her mum's make up at all, IMO.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 10:27 AM

What bothers me about dressing up any little girl to look like an adult is that it is teaching them to focus on 'body image' and that looks are all important.
Children should not be bothering about body image, doing so can lead to all sorts of problems as they grow.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
K.Price is publicity mad. I'm sure she has something wrong with her. To encourage your 8 year old daughter to look like an adult tart is surely abuse on that child !

She will be the first to scream out loud should her under age daughter be sexually abused by some paedophile. The stupid woman. She is so selfish ! I wonder what Peter André thinks of it all - he must be rather concerned for his son, Is that 8 year old his daughter ? If she is, he must be gnashing his teeth !
She doesn't look like an adult tart ( do people still use that word i thought it had gone out of fashion ) she looks like a little girl with make up on as I pointed out before I think pedophiles are interested in children that look like children .Her child won't be abused by a pedophile because she is a protective mother she is with her child .
I think that it is no business of anyone's other than that of the parents .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
What bothers me about dressing up any little girl to look like an adult is that it is teaching them to focus on 'body image' and that looks are all important.
Children should not be bothering about body image, doing so can lead to all sorts of problems as they grow.

Meg she was not dressed as an adult she was dressed as a little girl.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-12-2015, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
KP is right in a way, she doesn't have to explain to the general public if she doesn't want to, I expect she'll be damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. But her reasoning of "because she wants to" is stupid.
I agree with Omah saying "and what will she be allowed to do when she's 10 or 12 - because she wants to." By the time she is 12, will she will be allowed to start smoking, or drinking, or having relationships with boys - "because she wants to?"
I still don't believe a child of 8 could put that amount of make up on unaided anyway, especially the fixing of false eyelashes and painting eyeliner. I don't think it looks remotely like a kid who's been playing with her mum's make up at all, IMO.
Smoking and drinking are not the same thing
Relationships with boys ?
Most 12 year old girls have started to look at boys
what does it matter who put it on .
Only last month children were walking the streets at night in full Halloween make up .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

21-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Oh you are a Kate Price expert then ?
And what tripe to suggest she picks the wrong sort of men, more the decent men picked a poor choice in a woman.

Then divorced women always blame the men, forums are full of them.

Oh dear nerve struck !
Her present husband betrayed her with her best friend while she is expecting his child .
Not the action of a decent man .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 11:00 AM

Muddy you're wasting your time!!

But I repeat your original post made me rethink.

Page 6 of 38 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top