Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2009, 11:38 PM

Re: " I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!"

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Looks like the public have it in for Katie!!!
Awwww shame........()-but what she did expect Moli.....the others are definitely going to be hungry soon!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2009, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Awwww shame........()-but what she did expect Moli.....the others are definitely going to be hungry soon!
What's happened tonight?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What's happened tonight?
Camilla has left the camp Mags due to health-Joe Bugner has replaced her.

The public keep voting for Katie Price to do the bush tucker trials..........did a live one tonight got 6 meals for them-not a lot to go between 13? of them-think the others are going to get a bit fed up soon-others say they want to do one-but Katie is the one who keeps getting the votes... shouldn't laugh, but she did say that she expected it, so she'll have to get on with it.

Kim kept George awake with her snoring and what a snore she has if I had been him I'd have got out of the caravan even if meant sleeping on the ground!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 12:25 AM

sounds fun and games! I just hope KP doesn't win
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

19-11-2009, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
sounds fun and games! I just hope KP doesn't win
So do I Mags........mind you its like Jedward on the X-Factor-slowly convincing myself that they are going to win-so KP might be in there with a chance-might keep her in just to do the trials
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

19-11-2009, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by merz ->
So do I Mags........mind you its like Jedward on the X-Factor-slowly convincing myself that they are going to win-so KP might be in there with a chance-might keep her in just to do the trials
You may be right there, merz ..... I do wonder how much 'fixing' goes on in these programmes.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK

19-11-2009, 12:36 AM

Beginning to believe it does go on-probably hear about it when its too late.
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2009, 11:27 AM

I don't think KP will win - Also why are the public moaning about it becomong KP Show, when it is they that are voting her in to do the Trials!

I quite like Joe Bugner & his chat about snakes & creepy crawlies....poor Lucy!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

22-11-2009, 11:41 PM

So what the latest news from Aussie land ........ is KP behaving herself?
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2009, 11:45 PM

Kim and Joe had a fight, Katie got all the stars, and she and Joe have tomorrows trial, but she says she is not going to do it.....

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top