Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
HiyaImBryan
Somerset
HiyaImBryan is male 

04-03-2014, 11:02 PM

Re: Favourite TV advertisement

Another TV advert I thought was good is this one from 2008..Hovis advert..

http://youtu.be/dz1a3LHSvnY
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2014, 11:09 PM

My favourite advert of late has been that pony one - very funny!

My favourite advertisement of all time though would have to be those Hamlet cigar commercials, anybody remember those?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2014, 11:38 PM

Two classic Ads there Bryan.

Yes I remember the Hamlet cigar ads Jim, especially the one where the jockey is left in the starting stall, I had a tenner on him.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2014, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
In the ad for the BBC's new program Twelve dancing Princesses, I think Marc Bolan sings the song, "I was dancing when I was twelve...", I always thought the way he said 'dancing' wasn't quite right for a pop star, he says "I was dawncing" like a BBC newsreader from back in the 50's and not what you'd expect from a boy expelled from school at 15 for bad behaviour,. My younger brother was a great fan of his and I used to slag him about it, always made me smile when I used to hear that song, I'm sure he must be very tired if he's been dawncing since he was twelve, give yourself a rest me boy. God rest his soul, he's well rested now.
'Dawncing' Sounds a bit 'Toffish' ta me !
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2014, 11:22 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQMeTimttFU Here he is dancing out of the womb and unfortunately into a tomb, bless him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6W8ZspPjj4 same song but this time Billy Elliot is Cosmic dancing.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2014, 08:37 PM

My favourite is the Eurostar advert, the French accent and all the silliness.....I love it!

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top