Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 07:49 PM

Re: Online Deliveries, Supermarkets.

Originally Posted by Harbal ->
Well I wouldn't want to offend those people by telling them they are perverse, or even odd.

I take back my comment about its being perverse.
Nooooooooo, don't take it back Harbal....
Tell it like it is.....I appreciate your honesty, and when I looked up the definition of 'Perverse' Mrs Fox agreed with you and said that it described me to a tee....
Definitely no offence taken...

And Yep! South Yorkshire born and bread, hence the lack of edjucation......
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nooooooooo, don't take it back Harbal....
Tell it like it is.....I appreciate your honesty, and when I looked up the definition of 'Perverse' Mrs Fox agreed with you and said that it described me to a tee....
Definitely no offence taken...
You've put me in a rather awkward spot, Foxy. I have told Mups that I take it back, and she has congratulated me on my decision. I can hardly tell her that I've changed my mind. Yet neither do I want to disappoint you. Perhaps if we could come up with a reason for calling you perverse, other than for your shopping, we might possibly be able to get round the problem. So what else do you like doing that is perverse?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:22 PM

You've put me in a rather awkward spot, Foxy. I have told Mups that I take it back, and she has congratulated me on my decision. I can hardly tell her that I've changed my mind. Yet neither do I want to disappoint you. Perhaps if we could come up with a reason for calling you perverse, other than for your shopping, we might possibly be able to get round the problem. So what else do you like doing that is perverse?

Foxy? Deliberibately obstinate and unreasonable? Never!
Though I suppose in all fairness, Mrs. Fox is more qualified to tell us really.

Personally, I think most men are obstinate when the mood takes them.

I had better scram.

BTW, my online groceries have just arrived - honestly.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:26 PM

Food shopping has become a major part of our lives since retirement. We also like to be on the lookout for a cheap lunch ... with somewhere to sit.

There's always a new place with something a bit different. Bargains to be found: for example there are street market stalls that give away loads of good fruit & veg at the end of their day, about 4 ish.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:30 PM

Foxy's got his hobbies.
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Foxy's got his hobbies.
If at least one of them is perverse, were in business.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:14 PM

If at least one of them is perverse, were in business.
I think he does naked Wednesdays ... oops sorry... Jessica days.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 09:25 PM

Well let me remove any doubt in your mind, and assure you that one can easily get away with a pint a week.
Bloody hell! I live alone and buy a three litre bottle of milk which lasts me four days, one pint is just a sip.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-11-2020, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
oops sorry... Jessica days.
Even the best jokes have limited mileage, you know.
Harbal
South Yorkshire

01-11-2020, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Bloody hell! I live alone and buy a three litre bottle of milk which lasts me four days, one pint is just a sip.
I take very small sips.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top