Join for free
Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 06:45 AM

Re: Pum seeks Pom advice !

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

You mean real grog.

'grog' hasn't existed since 1965 after Roy Hattersley cut the rum ration to the Navy.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 07:32 AM

Just as well he did. Pissed while in charge of a nuclear sub is never a good idea.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 09:23 AM

If your wife won't go to the US what about Canada ? British Columbia is spectacular in particular Vancouver Island . Very clean and safer too than a lot of places .
However if you do decide to come to the UK I think Edinburgh is really lovely and I think any visit should include it .
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by gasman ->
Good call Real. Both Kent and East Sussex have lots to offer.
Maybe we could all meet up in 2017 with Pummy and his better half at a point between us?
We could introduce him to proper beer, as opposed to fizzy nats piz
Love to meet up but I am no longer allowed to drive because my Peripheral vision according to the eye surgeon I see says it is not up to DVLC standard. So he took my driving licence from me by informing the DVLC
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Abbey ->
If your wife won't go to the US what about Canada ? British Columbia is spectacular in particular Vancouver Island . Very clean and safer too than a lot of places .
However if you do decide to come to the UK I think Edinburgh is really lovely and I think any visit should include it .
It is. The castle and the underground city.

But it rains all the time.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Love to meet up but I am no longer allowed to drive because my Peripheral vision according to the eye surgeon I see says it is not up to DVLC standard. So he took my driving licence from me by informing the DVLC
I think if I was banned from driving due to poor eyesight, I'd sell my car and buy a bicycle. I have a feeling that no-one would bother about cyclists. For safety's sake, I'd cycle on the pavement.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I think if I was banned from driving due to poor eyesight, I'd sell my car and buy a bicycle. I have a feeling that no-one would bother about cyclists. For safety's sake, I'd cycle on the pavement.

Get short shrift from me if he does!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

18-08-2016, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Big deal. Every other bugger does it. The police don't seem to give a toss either.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2016, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Big deal. Every other bugger does it. The police don't seem to give a toss either.
Well they wouldn't would they when they make footpaths for pedestrians (including small kids and the elderly) and cyclists to use the same footpaths. Bloody ridiculous
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2016, 08:38 AM

I am not banned from driving but prevented from driving, there is a difference

Page 6 of 9 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top