Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 12:12 PM

Re: Back engineered Alien Technology

It's a good question. I have often thought how alien-like those ancient Egyptian statues were.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 01:01 PM

Swimfeeders wasn't the only one there.Local Police would not be allowed to roam willy nilly on a military installation.Especially one that had Nuclear Weapon's.

I had to do some work on a Military installation a couple of times,First we had to Undergo a Security Clearance,that took a couple of days. Then we were approached by Armed Security ( military) every 10 minutes or so,checking I.D and Badge's,even though they just did it 10 minutes earlier,we had to go through it all day long.It took us ,My crew 3 days to stake out and tie in 2 sewer manhole's that were 900 ft apart.Anywhere else that would have been 1 1/2 hr's ,That's running a new benchmark and staking it out and elevation's. Another time we had to go thru the same thing,but had to get to 2 electrical manholes that were just outside the door of the flight line fire station,They were like 20 ft from the door and we had to go to Base Security and they sent us to the same fire station,they did this all day,back and forth,we arrived at 7 am sharp and finally by 4pm we had got outside the door,lifted the cover's on the 2,counted the conduit's and replaced the lids.then searched again by security,vehicle and all.This was in the early 1980's,not Post 911.If swim says he saw something I believe him.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 02:19 PM

Swim saw the 'flying saucer' ? I think not, he makes a lot of stuff up but even he didn't claim to seeing that, which does surprise me.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
You believe what you want to believe. Don't let facts get in the way of a damn good story..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rend...orest_incident
And since when was Wiki 100% accurate and true?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 08:36 PM

A darn sight more accurate than the bullpoo put out by writers who admit that it was bullpoo anyway

If you put up a thread and ask people's opinion about 'back engineering' and that 'alien technology is responsible for the leap forward of mankind then you must accept that others will point out that it is bullpoo.
So don't get into a temper tantrum, give us credible and certifiable proof that we have back engineered an alien spaceship....
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 08:42 PM

No one can give certifiable proof...either way.

Surely a discussion needn't descend into piss taking.

Smileys only show deception...all imho, of course.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 08:53 PM

I believe in alilens....even before a drink.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

26-02-2017, 08:58 PM

Well I believe in bloody unicorns...
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

26-02-2017, 09:00 PM

Well I believe in bloody unicorns...
They exist......they're the crest of waves....they should have got on that ark.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2017, 09:00 PM

A darn sight more accurate than the bullpoo put out by writers who admit that it was bullpoo anyway

If you put up a thread and ask people's opinion about 'back engineering' and that 'alien technology is responsible for the leap forward of mankind then you must accept that others will point out that it is bullpoo.
So don't get into a temper tantrum, give us credible and certifiable proof that we have back engineered an alien spaceship....
You give certifiable proof we didn't laughing boy! Works both ways.

As Tpin said...
I started this to get people's take on it.
So, why do you take every opportunity to take the pee?

Yes, I do get in a temper as I have no time for people who take the pi$$ for no other reason than being provocative.

Just the same as I find it quite offensive how you take every opportunity to have a go at Swims.
Maybe I'll speculate?

Is it in fact you who is the real Walt around here?
Maybe you're just jealous that Swims had an interesting career that served a purpose and assisted in national security?

Whereas, you've just had a sad life benefiting no-one?
Just live the dream instead!

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top