Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
spinner
yorkshire
spinner is female  spinner has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2013, 04:03 PM

Re: Do you have a dishwasher?

For some reason the 'dish washer' (male variety) in this house doesn't work very often, never tackles baking trays, and for some obscure reason always leaves a teaspoon or two unwashed.
Rosey
Essex,UK
Rosey is female  Rosey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 07:08 AM

We bought a dishwasher about 5 years ago, what a Godsend ! - It is made by Bosch, and is worth its weight in gold. Wish I had bought one years ago, when the children were still at home ! I still wash pots and pans by hand though.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Sorry if you live in the slums dear, but some of us like a reasonably civilised existence!
Willow, first of all I do not live in slums, we are not that posh, but, we live in the real world where people call a spade a spade, second, I am not your 'Dear'.

The way you post with all your airs and graces and the way you want to try to impress people with your ' looking down your nose' attitude does not wash with me. I have always found that people who try to impress people with what they have are always a little short of their dreams, that is why I have a go at you, you are NOT,what you want other people to think you are.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 11:52 AM

I've got a slimline Indesit dishwasher and its my best friend in the kitchen. Even though its only me at home on the days I work I don't get home til 7pm and then do myself a simple meal usually something I can just bung in the oven. I then load the dishwasher and run it after a few days when its full. The kitchen always stays tidy this way and I love it !
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 12:07 PM

Got a brillant dish washer hes called Dougie hes a staffie.

Leaves the dishes spotless
sue_arnold
UK
sue_arnold is female  sue_arnold has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Willow, first of all I do not live in slums, we are not that posh, but, we live in the real world where people call a spade a spade, second, I am not your 'Dear'.

The way you post with all your airs and graces and the way you want to try to impress people with your ' looking down your nose' attitude does not wash with me. I have always found that people who try to impress people with what they have are always a little short of their dreams, that is why I have a go at you, you are NOT,what you want other people to think you are.
Think yours was the first insulting post on this thread.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
Think yours was the first insulting post on this thread.
You need to learn to read all posts, Willow said that I lived in a slum, boy 'o' boy, if only we were posh enough.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2013, 03:04 PM

Aye We Do.....Meeeeeeeeeee.
sue_arnold
UK

11-02-2013, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
You need to learn to read all posts, Willow said that I lived in a slum, boy 'o' boy, if only we were posh enough.
You need to understand how some posts appear to others.

Your post number 7 on this thread was insulting.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK

12-02-2013, 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by sue_arnold ->
You need to understand how some posts appear to others.

Your post number 7 on this thread was insulting.
It was meant to Sue. for the way that she looks down on others.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top