Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 04:54 PM

Re: Coffee Machines

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Yep, deffo worth it! No, you don't get that much froth, esp with the semi. I bought a glass latte mug in Wilko today for £1. I thought buying a new frother warranted such a receptacle.

Can you now put up a photo of the machine you are using, please?
I'm very fussy about my cappuccino receptacles !! I did start off with a white cup and saucer, but then changed to the one in the picture. They went out of production, but I managed to find some 'end of line' on E Bay. Phew !!

A picture of the actual 'maker' ?? !! You are having a giraffe aren't you? It took me hours to put the last one on !!

I'll go and have my lunch which should have been at 1.00pm and then have a go - but don't hold your breath Jazzi !!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 05:11 PM

Righto!! I might do photos of mine tomorrow. Not bothering with it today.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire
Diamond Lady is female  Diamond Lady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 06:00 PM

Righto!! I might do photos of mine tomorrow. Not bothering with it today.
Yours does look as though it works very similar to mine. I bought mine a couple of years ago and I've had a look on line and they have halved the price. I think I would go for the one you bought though, as doesn't seem any different.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2014, 09:05 PM

Hmmm, it certainly looks like it works in the same way as the Logik.
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

30-12-2014, 10:53 PM

Hmmm, it certainly looks like it works in the same way as the Logik.
Jazzi, I want photos tomorrow please! Plus one of the finished article! I spent hours trying to put just those two photos on, I haven't done much else all day!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-12-2014, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by Diamond Lady ->
Jazzi, I want photos tomorrow please! Plus one of the finished article! I spent hours trying to put just those two photos on, I haven't done much else all day!
I will try tomorrow afternoon. ( Off to the UCLH early for my acupuncture session.) I will try to christen my new glass mug.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-01-2015, 06:38 PM

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-01-2015, 06:41 PM

Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-01-2015, 06:47 PM

Phew...managed it!
Diamond Lady
South Derbyshire

03-01-2015, 06:49 PM

Hey !!! That coffee is perfectos Jazzi !!!! I like it !!!

The next time I need a coffee maker, it will be one like yours.

Thanks for taking the time to put the photos on. Brilliant !!

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top