Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 01:34 PM

Re: Question Time

Originally Posted by Roseredlee ->
Does it put you off a favourite celebrity if they 'come out' for the 'wrong' side? Even though I know it's silly, I always feel personally betrayed!
I usually suss them out before it gets to that stage
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Can't say I can agree that he shines, afterall it is futile to try to polish a turd.
I took the remark to mean Farage could only look good in comparison with a total idiot! I think RB is far more intelligent so he wouldn't count, nor would the three ladies present.
Roseredlee
United Kingdom
Roseredlee is female  Roseredlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I usually suss them out before it gets to that stage
I never saw it coming with Kenny Everitt, shock of my life that was.
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2014, 07:04 PM

I have now watched the show – preferring the Saturday edition with the subtitles synchronised with the talking – and I just couldn’t stand this preening show-off. I generally preferred to Fast Forward past Russell. I agree that Farage looks good in comparison – so would most people. Brand is so obviously insincere seeing the whole debate as an opportunity to try and show off. He failed completely in my opinion.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top