Join for free
Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 09:51 AM

Re: Anyone fancy helping out?

Well I've run forums and still run forums being damn good at it. I'm known for my tolerance and understanding.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:09 AM

And we have a winner MKJ If we could vote you got mine
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

When the site is running to order Mods and helpers should hardly be noticed at all .
As is the case on this excellent forum (no sycophancy intended)

MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
And we have a winner MKJ If we could vote you got mine
I suffer from a split personality. If I drink Mr Hyde surfaces. He has been known to completely empty a forum of it's membership and laughing all the while whilst doing it too . Mind you I haven't touched a drop for a few months now and don't intend to either .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
I suffer from a split personality. If I drink Mr Hyde surfaces. He has been known to completely empty a forum of it's membership and laughing all the while whilst doing it too . Mind you I haven't touched a drop for a few months now and don't intend to either .
I watched a drama on Alex Higgins last night - when he won the 1982 championship, that was his time to shine. He had by then a lovely wife and child too but - he threw it 'all' away or rather the drink and drugs that he could now well afford, did that for him - lost everything
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK

22-01-2016, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
I watched a drama on Alex Higgins last night - when he won the 1982 championship, that was his time to shine. He had by then a lovely wife and child too but - he threw it 'all' away or rather the drink and drugs that he could now well afford, did that for him - lost everything
Watched it last night. Pretty good film. Sure got through some hard liquor in a hurry. On a blistering road to no-where really. What a talent though.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 08:39 PM

And it shows too, Mark. Well done you.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 08:44 PM

On your forum I'd only ever seen Mr Hyde which is why I didn't hang around
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Honey ->
On your forum I'd only ever seen Mr Hyde which is why I didn't hang around
Nice one Honey.
I like it!
I like it!
Your tongue will cut your throat one of these days!
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2016, 08:50 PM

just telling it as it is imo

Page 6 of 12 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top