Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 04:41 PM

Re: People who love animals have more empathy

Originally Posted by Linda0818 ->
I'm one of the #2's. I love all little creatures, from dogs and cats to snakes and bats. I even take spiders outside when I find them in the house.

My mother used to tell me that when I was little, I would warn everyone where the ants were on the sidewalks, telling whoever I was walking with not to step on them. I've saved many an injured animal, always trying to save something. I still do. Maybe deep down I'm trying to save myself, but I've been that way since I was a kid. I even built a tiny splint to put on a toad with a broken leg. Took in and nursed back to health injured rabbits and squirrels and birds (and took the ones I couldn't help to the wildlife rescue) and put a bandage on the tippy tail of a snake who got walked on . I've stopped my car in the middle of the road to pick up birds that have been hit, but were still alive.

Yeah, okay, I'm strange. But I love creatures.
Me too even uggy buggy spiders. Surely anyone with empathy loves nature in general
Linda0818
USA
Linda0818 is female  Linda0818 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
Me too even uggy buggy spiders. Surely anyone with empathy loves nature in general
Yep
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2016, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
In some small way we should all be grateful to the other creatures on this planet, because everything from insects to huge animals contribute to the balance of nature, yet humans do more to destroy nature. It would take too long to give details of how the creatures do balance nature, but I am sure all educated people are already aware of how it happens.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top