Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 04:15 PM

Re: Black Lives Matter attack right wing protester in London

If Boris had allowed the shops to open at the weekend no one would have turned up at the marches .
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
If Boris had allowed the shops to open at the weekend no one would have turned up at the marches .
Ha ha! good point Muddy.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 08:14 PM

Now trouble in France and being blamed on Chechnyan people.

It's interesting to say the least. There's been trouble in Chechnya ever since the dissolution of the USSR with a substantial part of the population wanting to create an Islamic state and causing trouble as is their wont and Moscow resisting the creation of any independent Islamic on her borders.

That then raises the question why are these Islamic trouble makers becoming actively involved, why, and most importantly who is funding this.

Another thing that has the dirty paw prints of the Soros cabal all over it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Now trouble in France and being blamed on Chechnyan people.

It's interesting to say the least. There's been trouble in Chechnya ever since the dissolution of the USSR with a substantial part of the population wanting to create an Islamic state and causing trouble as is their wont and Moscow resisting the creation of any independent Islamic on her borders.

That then raises the question why are these Islamic trouble makers becoming actively involved, why, and most importantly who is funding this.

Another thing that has the dirty paw prints of the Soros cabal all over it.
Strange Todger.....I haven't seen anything on the BBC about that....
The same as I didn't see all the right wing protests in France, Holland and Germany.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
The same as I didn't see all the right wing protests in France, Holland and Germany.....
The last phase of a life, may be spent with GMTV, or what ever it is called today.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

https://www.kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/350826/ there'll probably be something in the British press at some point but don't hold your breath Zafar as the awful BBC is concerned. I could translate this but I'm tired and am about to hit the sack, if there's nothing in the media by morning I'll do a quick and dirty translation then.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2020, 11:33 PM

Posted by a BLM activist?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 2.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	12950  
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2020, 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The last phase of a life, may be spent with GMTV, or what ever it is called today.

I think I'll spend my second childhood phase with the Disney Channel.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-06-2020, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Well it's not the UK MSM this morning so that saves me a job translating!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-algeria-clash
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

16-06-2020, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Posted by a BLM activist?
Because it's most bloody appropriate. Coco beans come from tropical lands.

This is now beyond tedious. I wonder how well the old Ki Ora advert in which a kid was confronted by three crows in zoot suits trying to con him out of his drink?

Or the original Coco Pops voice over? Or Black Boy (loose) tea? Or - there were so many things that have been distorted into something they just ain't.

Sod all this. We should CELIBRATE our role in the slave trade, not be embarrassed, and the descendants of slaves should be bloody GRATEFUL that their ancestors were taken from a land of savage brutal tribalism and as a result THEY are now living in lands of staggering opportunity where they can advance to the limits of their ability.

Were it not for something that was normal for the time most would not be here today, their ancestors having been killed by tribal warfare or disease. Even today so many African countries are dependant on Western aid with the UK being one of the biggest donors of medicines, food, materials and support for such products that they produce most of which are cash crops - and disease.

Ashamed of our role in the past - far from it.

It's time to put the record straight.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top