Join for free
Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 01:38 PM

Re: what scares you ?

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
You must have very good hearing Cookie Sorry to disturb your peace
I am making jam as usual and the place is quiet, no music except my toneless singing. I actually crept onto the computer to see what was happening.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 04:43 PM

How did you do on your stalls. Did you sell much of your produce? You certainly had a good variety to choose from.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
This actually happened to my hubs. I don't know if you remember me writing about it a couple of years ago. People here were so supportive and kind it helped but I agree with you it is a nightmare of a horror story.
Sorry Cate I didn't know, it must have been before I joined the forum. All ended happily I presume, but what an absolute nightmare for you both.....
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 06:42 PM

I don't tend to think about what scares me, the older I get the less I worry. It's time to worry when things happen so why waste time being afraid of life's little happenings or God's small creatures be it a spider or other things you don't come across much.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
How did you do on your stalls. Did you sell much of your produce? You certainly had a good variety to choose from.
So that I won't take this thread of topic, cos there ain't nuffin scary about my jam, unless you see my kitchen after a session of jam making. I will tell you all about it on another thread. Thank you for asking.

Plantman, it wasn't so long ago and yes it was a nightmare. However, you believe in justice and that if you are innocent you cannot be found guilty. That isn't quite right. I didn't have a care in the world we knew that he had done no wrong but he went away for four months.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Cookiecate ->
So that I won't take this thread of topic, cos there ain't nuffin scary about my jam, unless you see my kitchen after a session of jam making. I will tell you all about it on another thread. Thank you for asking.

Plantman, it wasn't so long ago and yes it was a nightmare. However, you believe in justice and that if you are innocent you cannot be found guilty. That isn't quite right. I didn't have a care in the world we knew that he had done no wrong but he went away for four months.
That is a scary story.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2012, 10:35 PM

I am afraid of me dying before Phoebe, my dog.I am also afraid of having to live without a dog.another fear is having to go into a home if I keep forgetting things like I am doing now.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

12-06-2012, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I am afraid of me dying before Phoebe, my dog.I am also afraid of having to live without a dog.another fear is having to go into a home if I keep forgetting things like I am doing now.
Annie so many people worry about becoming forgetful. We are all absent minded and forget stuff. Walking into a room and forgetting why you are there. Moving over to the fridge........but why.......We all do it.

Just try and stay hydrated being hydrated is important to keep the brain from becoming fuzzy. Have you any friends to talk to or even go out with> Worrying about dying or going into a home doesn't happen if you have other things or people to think about.

I know we can't see into the future but as my old mum used to say you won't change anything by worrying. Keep talking to the OFF enjoy your days as much as you can but remember one thing you are not alone.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2012, 03:55 PM

Thankyou, I know I am not alone as I have all you wonderful people,I dont know what I would do with out you all. Women care for other women, well most of them do.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

13-06-2012, 06:08 PM

I think that is because we are all worried or frightened of the same things.

Page 6 of 15 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top